Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Bourn

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

This doctor is very inconsiderate and rude. At first he seems to be understanding and accomdating to your condition and concern. Then over time he becomes condescending. I have severe radiculapathy and a failed knee implant. He actually said, regarding my medications, "well, it's not like you have cancer". What? No. I don't think I have cancer but am in no doubt debilitating pain which the medication worked well to control. I was also taking classes and had a very busy schedule so I would on several occasions call and re-schedule my appointment. Dr. Bourn has a big problem with rescheduling. He actually gave me a "good talking to". I don't understand this doctor. In 8 months I missed on appointment, paid the missed appointment fee because I was in court and explained this to him and in the eighth month I mixed up my appointment time then he flat out dismissed me. Find another doctor he said. Walked away while I was still speaking. Very rude indeed. I would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Michael V. Bourn's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)