Ratings for Dr. Shane O'Neill

Best Dr. out there. I have had the pleasure of having Dr. O'Neill as my doctor for the past 5 years. He is a fabulous Dr. and it is a privilage to have someone who is caring and honest. I consider myself fortunate to know Shane, such a positive role model.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

The best dr. I have had in my military career and will have him after my release! RH

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Shane is and has been the best and most informative Doctor in my life, and has supported, educated me though all of it. CW

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. O'Neil has been my family doctor for many years (over 15). He is a professional, also very carrying and nurturing person. I trust him absolutely! Over this period of time my family and I have had an excellent experience with Dr. O'Neil.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr O'Neil is an excellent Dr. I am also a medical professional and I choose him over all my college at Montfort hospital to treat me and my family in his private practice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor Shane O'Neill was my first go upon being heavily diagnosed with a very horrible case of Chrons disease back in the 90's. He paid ,what I felt , special attention to me by drawing picture of the effected anatomy and explaining a life long journey I would be taking from that moment on. When he retired regular clinic practice and as my GP, he returned to his military service as a medical professonal and this year I have been needed to speak with him as I am living in Toronto and he always was the best doctor for explanaions and more. I have had so many surgeries since he left. And he left practice young to go jack as I said to his background in service in the military. If anyone can get me an email address , or a number I may leave a msg, I am not much older and need a quick 5 minute chat. I will never forget his kindness. And it's funny how years later I have news for him and have a question only I am confident he can answer for me. He is so kind hearted. And we very popular at hunt club clinic as I remember. He will remember me for sure. My email is colinwhit@rogers.com and I don't think I should give my number đź“ž :). Anyone who can pass this to the kind doctor, I would be ever so grateful. Thank you so so much. It's rather important.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Shane I'Neill is the most amazing doctor i have had , always smiling and in good spirit , takes the time to talk with his patients even if the appointment is longer than its suppose to be.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr O'Neill has been keeping me running for a long time, both while I was serving and now that I have been retired for a few years. Thank you Shane.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Best doctor I've had. Been my doctor while serving in military and continues now that I'm retired. Great guy and doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Shane O'Neill is one of the BEST Dr.'s that I have ever meet. I just wish he would open up his on practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015