Ratings for Dr. Fenton Smyth

Dr Smyth has been my dentist for almost 30 years. Highly recommend him to everyone. You won't find anyone more honest and professional.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Marvelous Doctor. Wouldn't/couldn't imagine going to anyone else! My family absolutely adores him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Great dentist. He really knows his stuff and takes time to ensure you understand everything he is doing. Really like his hygienist Barb as well.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Smyth for over 20 years, and he is the best! Very good technique at giving needles with the least amount of pain. He walks you through what he will be doing, or what he is doing as he does it, nice to be kept informed, especially since one can't usually ask any questions. Quiet, patient and professional at all times. Excellent staff, nice new premises.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Fenton is very patient, sympathetic to your needs and careful at what he does. I also like the dental hygenist on staff - Barb. She is great! Nice new office!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

First-rate dentist, calm friendly chair-side manner, excellent technical skills and stays current with advancements in various dental procedures. Would recommend him to everyone from small children to other dentists.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I have been going to dr smith for a few years. My son and husband had always said wonderful things. He is extremely gentle in the way he cares for his patients as I am nervous at going.staff could not be nicer. Best experience at a dentist I have had. Would recommend him very very highly

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Fenton is an excellent dentist, not at all pushy or overbearing. He is easy to talk to; readily available to answer any questions; and is very kind. He is definitely the best dentist that I have had. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I am dentist phobic, and have been for over 30 years. Dr Smyth was welcoming, very helpful, kind and gentle. He gave detailed explanations of the treatment he suggested, and ways to relieve the stress I feel during dental visits. He will definitely be my dentist from now on. For anyone out there who fears the dentist, Dr Smyth can certainly help make visits comfortable and comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

He has been my dentist for almost 30 years, I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Fenton Smyth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We strive to make sure all of our patients receive only the most exceptional dental care. If you have a review, please feel free to share it and let us know what you think of our service.

• English