Ratings for Dr. Renee Beland

Dr. Beland is a great doctor. My family and myself are very lucky to have her as our Family Doctor. Wish her all the success.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Beland is a very professional and responsible doctor. As a family doctor she has been looking after my whole family members' health for 15 years. Every ones in our family loves her. She keeps good records and tracks heath history for each one of us, and makes us feeling cared for healthy. We are very lucky to have Dr. Beland as our doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Beland is an excellent doctor. She listens carefully to me and answers my questions and investigates any health concerns that I may have with professionalism and diligence. She is an excellent doctor and I have full confidence in her. I can talk openly with her and she is very supportive. I am very impressed that she reviews my file and takes the time to look at results from specialists so when I have an appointment with her I know she really cares about me as a person. I've had to go to emerg on differenct occasions say on the weekend or afterhours and her office always follows up with me. I'd rate her as one of the best doctors and I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Excellent Doctor! Dr. Beland is very calm , thorough and knowledgeable. She explains everything in detail. I am very lucky to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Best doctor one can hope for. Extremely good and kind with the kids. I trust her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Never on time, even with being first apt of the day. Doesn't deal with stress of patients during a crisis in their life.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr Beland is the most diligent doctor I have ever had in the 52 years I have been alive, she literally saved my life due to this diligence, I have nothing but high praise for her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Thorough, thoughtful, knowledgeable, calm and kind. She investigated ongoing issues I had long been experiencing - unprompted - dismissed by my former GP and discovered a previously undiagnosed condition as a result. I will be forever grateful for that. Dr. Beland made me feel comfortable and cared for. I was very sad to leave her patient roster upon moving from Guelph.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Cold, and seems miserable when walking around downtown. And she asks me if I'm depressed. Does wanting to punch her in the face count as depressed? She is generally unwilling to look into the root causes, especially for the stomach. Perhaps she should read Hippocrates. Anyway, since moved on to alternative, natural and holistic medicine. I started out with using those words either as nouns or adjectives in Google, and found many $5dollar cures for many of my chronic conditions which were masked, prolonged and ultimately harmed by doctors like Beland in general. She just hated giving me 'presecriptions' to massage or 'accupunture.' I told her going on pills already harmed me enough and that she wasn't looking at the whole picture. But that's Mainstream Medicine in general. Do yourselves a favour and switch to Holistic doctors. They may end up costing you out of your pocket but will help you live healthier lives and maybe avoid that surgery or multiple pills in old age. She can't smile;(

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Always at least a half hour wait, but often more than that. Difficult to get an appointment, and rude reception.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010