Ratings for Dr. William MacDonald

Great doctor!! Very mild mannered but very knowledgeable! Dr. Bill has been our family doctor for almost 30 years and I would not even think about going elsewhere. Linda is the best! Very kind and very sweet!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been trying to reach this doctor for 2 days. The phone is off the hook for 1/2 the day and then an answering machine for the other 1/2 that doesn't accept messages. Terrible public service!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr macdonald is a good doctor ; ànd his secretary is awesome I find it no problem to get an appointment , the wait might be long but that's ok with me ....Linda is a great ,very nice ...☺

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He's an amazing doctor. The staff is very nice, although it takes forever to call and make an appointment because the phone has no voicemail. I wouldnt rather see any other doctor :)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I had lower and upper jaw surgery, with the help of orthodontics, to correct my underbite. It has been 7 months since the surgery and all is well for the most part (slight swelling + chin numbness which has been getting better every month). He did an outstanding job on the surgery - this is routine for him. He is a master at his craft and can answer any question confidently with no bs. This guy is a the real deal folks.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

In my opinion Dr. MacDonald is one of the best. I feel very confident in the health care I receive from him. He is very smart & I feel very at ease putting my life in his hands. I also enjoy Linda's nice personality, a real sweetie. I never have a problem getting an appt. when I need one, nor does my husband or children.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

First and Foremost..Linda is a Gem...She is so patient and soft spoken and kind..always accomodating..especially when its for my children..I just love her.Dr. Bill, as we refer to him has been my Dr. for as long as I can remember. I am very comfortable with him and feel like I can talk to him about anything.He is very nice and knowledgable as well. I really trust him and that says alot.All in all , they make a great team

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Bill as our family calls him has been our doctor for 25 years. I have always found him to be attentive, caring and always takes the time to answer questions. I never have a problem getting an appointment, Linda is great. We feel very fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

I am no longer his patient because several years ago I wanted a prescription that he would not fill. I went elsewhere. Regardless, he was a very caring man; he never spoke over your head--woulod even take out paper and pen and sketch pics of what he was talking about or chow pictures etc. HE leaned in to listen, took notes, shook his head--actively listening. I wish he were still my doctor, but I am satisfied with the one I switched to. But with Dr. Bill you could really feel he was getting to know you. I miss that.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

smart doctor. easy to talk to and friendly and does the best to make a person stay healthy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008