Ratings for Dr. Tom Spaxman

Dr Spaxman save my husbands life when we did not have a dr and had to go to the walk in every 3 mths we would go to get him prescription renewed none of the drs every to blood pressure or anything Dr Spaxman walking in looked at my husband and started ordering tests the first time they met we need more Drs like this man will be a sad day when he retires for a lot of people

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Ive been going to the clinic ever since I moved to Brantford. My appointments are always on time, and any issues I have are addressed. My appointments have been with different doctors, but they seem to be mostly with Dr. Spaxman. I find him to be quite helpful and laid back as well as attentive. My wife has her own doctor, but she must have at some point gone to see Dr. Spaxman for some eye exams, because she quite often tells me he's very easy on the eyes.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

He is a mean and abusive man who made me cry because he was yelling at me while I had my pants off on the examining table. I felt violated and abused. I didnt do anything to him accept I questioned why I could only have him address one issue per visit when I had 5 issues. I dont go to the doctors often and its not right for him to make you wait for the next appointment to address all concerns. It costs money to get there because its so far out of the way

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Highly recommended. Very thorough

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Spaxman is an awesome DR, my only regret is that he is part of a crappy "team" . If he would take patients to just see him i would be a lot happier. I always cross my fingers and hope he is the one i get to see when i have made an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I don't get these comments! He will NOT treat my husband just keeps sending him to the ER. All the ER does is write a prescription for him. This doctor just hung up on me today when I was trying to explain that sending him to the ER was not required he needs his medication and to not waste the ER's time. All he did was give him 3 weeks worth and told our pharmacist to tell my husband he wants to see him in two weeks. What kind of doctors does that???? I wish I could give this guy a big fat zero as 1 is too good for him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I saw Dr Spaxman at Shellington Place in Brantford. He diagnosed me as having Edema. I found him to be very concerning and thorough and knowledgeable. He was very helpful. It was the best doctor to patient experience I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I saw Dr Spaxman a few months ago at the Shellington Place walk in center for a nasal infection, he was a very helpful and informed doctor asking me the right questions and had a pleasant manner, I would recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I found Dr. Spaxman to be ignorant and unhelpful due to the reason that he did not show me the duty of care I required. I would highly not recommend him as a physician, as he looks at his patients as numbers not as people; there is little care about a human being in his practice, other than what his basic professional duty outlines.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I just going to come out and say it: he performed the best pap ever! (so weird because no woman enjoys that test) I had him at the walk in, he showed concerns with my symptoms and took his time to make me feel comfortable. He was very 'chill', could tell I was nervous so he joked around with me. Explained everything to me so I didn't leave uninformed. Sent me for more testing so he could resolve my problem. The staff was absolutely amazing too! I'd love to have him as a family doctor. I highly reccomed him :)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011