Ratings for Dr. Chris Levesque

Dr. Levesque is nothing more than a glorified drug dealer with a medical license As his patient you are forced to purchase every medication (prescribed by him or others) from the pharmacy that is run from inside his clinic. Conveniently Dr Levesque's in house pharmacy is owned and operated by his wife. So he writes up the drug scripts then forces you to buy them from his wife. This prescription drug sales scam does nothing but encourage over medication sales to his “patients” and long term dependence on Dr Levesque and his drugs. As an addict you feel as if you are simply trading one drug dealer / addiction for just another drug dealer / addition. I was trapped in his web for over 4 years till I finally decided to get away from him, his poison and his abuse. I asking Dr L to reduce my methadone gradually so I can get off the drug and away from his clinic and abusive ways. Dr L decided that I was no longer a “good fit” for his clinic and that he would no longer server me. . . Those weeks of “cold turkey” withdrawal were the worst days of my life. I could have died and felt like I was dying, but I survived and grew from the experience.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great doctor. This man took me as a patient about 3 years ago when I moved to Moncton from Saint John. I was a patient with Saint John for about 2 years when I moved. While I was seeing the methadone doctor in Saint John not once was I asked how I was doing. Dr. Levesque takes the time to speak with you about how your doing or what's new in your life. He treats you like a friend which is very rare nowadays. During my 2 years in the port city I never gave them a dirty urine and for that I had to come to the pharmacy everyday. I think that if you take your sobriety seriously and put in a lot of clean time and establish trust then you should be rewarded with carries. Especially if your a working person. I got that here, and I also have a doctor that I consider a friend. The staff at his clinic are a group of great people that again care about you as a person, and they make sure that your looked after. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Levesque also saved my life, I don't think I would have ever came out of my addiction if it hadn't of been for him, every time I have an appointment with him, he always makes me feel important, and really listens to any issues I am having, also takes initiative when you are on a medication that is or may be harmful in the future such as clonazepam/rivitril. I wouldn't want any other doctor following my methadone treatment, well asides from my family doctor, Dr. William Taylor who works in cahoots with Dr. Chris Levesque, however that is another post all together :D

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Gave me my life back. The idiots below blame a doctor for their issues... Dr leveques didn't get you hooked on methadone moron. YOU got hooked on painkillers or heroin. Methadone gives you an opportunity to straighen your life out sp you don't use drugs. If your life is still that of being irresponsible and blaming others which clearly you do, then youvare not ready to be off. Me it saved me 100% I'll always be thankful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

conflict of interest, knows someone in my family that he favours......

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Levesque is an amazing man - so nice and so understanding. He helped me get a new start and get my life back. He goes out of his way for his patients and lives for them. I feel so comfortable with him he feels like a relative. This is how doctors should be.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

HE GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE! I am now married, just got a new job and now the happiest I have ever been. This man will do anything for his patients! THANKS

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

He totally brushed me off. He did try to help but practically laughed in my face when I went to him regarding menstrual and fertility problems. He said I was trying to self-diagnose when I showed him my fertility charts that clearly showed there was a substantial bleeding problem. Had I listened to him, I would not be pregnant and about to have my son in less than a month. I hope to never be in his care again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010