Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Louton

I was a little nervous before my breast augmentation. Dr Louton & his Staff could not have been any better to work with. The entire experience was professional and caring!!! Totally excited with my results!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Louton is awesome! I wouldn't trust anyone else. Great nursing and office staff, too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

over the moon with the results! couldn't ask for anything more,( ok, maybe a mini neck lift) this place is amazing!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

An amazing doctor! His work is exceptional and I am thrilled!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have had many injections and procedures , cosmetic and medical, over the past 15 years. I am always excited when the improvements are noticed by others and extremely pleased with how Dr Louton is able to make changes as I age, to improve my looks . He and the staff have impacted my outlook and quality of life tremendously! Highly recommend this elite practice! The entire experience , from scheduling , to appointments, the procedures, and follow ups, were always tailored to accommodate me and my goals with realistic expectations and options. Grateful...always!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Louton's staff was beyond exceptional. Dr. Louton and his staff treated me with respect, were honest and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Louton and his office for anyone seeking plastic surgery. In only 3-4 weeks post surgery, I've already had seven inches reduction in my waist/flanks. I had the liposuction surgery of the flanks and abdomen. Great people and very welcoming and comforting.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Excellent Dr. and staff. I would recommend to all

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

All I know is that nurse Jennifer was hot the rest was pretty good

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was absolutely amazed at the final results of my ear reconstruction

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

very well. happy with results. looks natural. husband very happy with results. doctor was very helpful with all my choices with what needed to be done. will return for further procedures. nurses were very nice and helpful I did not feel uneasy made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Robert B. Louton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert Louton is a board-certified plastic surgeon practicing in Central Pennsylvania for over 20 years. In that time, he has effectively used his talent and ability to help thousands of patients improve the quality of their lives. Top Doctor on RealSelfA native of Los Angeles, Dr. Louton received his medical degree from SouthWestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas and perfected his plastic surgical skills at the Medical University of South Carolina. Impressive qualifications include additional training in hand surgery, cosmetic lasers of all types, ultrasound and laser assisted liposculpture and his membership in the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Surgeons. Dr. Louton is passionate about his profession, and he is just as passionate about his hobbies. Dr. "Bob" is an accomplished guitar player, wood worker, cyclist, and sailor. He is a wine aficionado and loves to cook. Free time is spent with family, hopefully on or near the water on his boat. As founder of Blair Plastic Surgery, experienced Dr. Robert Louton is known for his innovation and excellence. When you tell him what’s on your mind, he’ll get to the heart of your goals and expectations. And when you experience his skill, it shows in beautiful, natural results achieved in the safest, most comfortable manner possible. You’ll find Dr. Robert Louton a very intelligent choice. Dr. Louton’s Background Dr. Louton has extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. His surgical background in the field spans over two decades, and he keeps his skills fresh with continuing education and new technology research. As a certified member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Louton is a respected leader and a trusted physician in the Central Pennsylvania community. He is also a member of many other medical organizations, including the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society for Plastic Surgeons.

• English

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants