Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis

You may also like

Dr. Kerdeikis is not understanding. She doesn't care about patients and is only in it for the money just like Dr. Litwinson. Dr. K also doesn't look at the whole picture.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Absolutely amazing psychiatrist! Saved my life and continues with support and care after 20 years. I am a medical professional and have had many experiences in the medical field both personally and professionally. She truly is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable physician and I would highly recommend her to anyone with mental health issues.

Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Kirdeikis is arrogant and presumes to know everything. She does not listen very well and once she forms her opinion, she will not budge as she is close minded! It's been a waste of time!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I'm not sure why pretty much all these reviews are excellent but here is my horrible experience. The front end staff were always super nice but she is a horrible psychiatrist. I always waited at least 20 minutes for my appointment and waited up to 40 minutes before. I have had multiple health problems after going on medication she prescribed. I now have life long medical issues caused by these medications because she isn't knowledgeable. She doesn't seem to know or care about the side effects of medications and how they react with each other. She did not listen to my concerns what so ever and would actually suggest medications that would make these concerns worse. When I called her for an emergency, she never got back to me and said her nor her staff (why the staff only have 4 stars instead of 5) had any record of me calling.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

She's a kind, compassionate, dedicated psychiatrist. My encounters with her were during the summer of '13. She was my attending psychiatrist. I was treated with utmost dignity -- it was my privilege to be under her care. She and the wonderful RPN, treated me so incredibly humanely & civily. It's a joy to me that residents are learning from her careful. Not just a wonderful & dedicated psychiatrist, but an honourable, outstanding human-being and scientist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I feel that I have been blessed many times over by this truly caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. K. has stayed with me through thick and thin. I appreciate her honesty and her humour. Her staff are always prompt with requests and they are personable yet professional. Dr. K. is extremely knowledgeable and has always worked with me to find solutions that are best for me. I value her as a doctor and a human being. She is an incredibly hard worker yet she is very present during my appointments. She can live on my island any day.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr.K has been a dream come true for me! I switched from a doc who just saw me for 30 seconds then wrote a prescription. Dr. K is always on time, and always has time to listen to how I'm doing, my concerns about my meds and really does work WITH me to find a solution that works for me and my family. She is very realistic, kind and never rushed. She's the best! (Her front desk staff are amazing too - so kind and helpful!)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr Kirdiekis is an excellent physician. She is patient, knowledgeable, She truly cares for her patients, and challenges them to see the good in them. She makes you feel that you are special, and compliments you on your achievements. She has made me believe in myself, and prove that adversity can be overcome.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Kathy Kirdeikis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kerdeikis is not understanding. She doesn't care about patients and is only in it for the money just like Dr. Litwinson. Dr. K also doesn't look at the whol..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kirdeikis has a closed mind. She doesn't look at the whole picture. She thinks she is right about everything."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing psychiatrist! Saved my life and continues with support and care after 20 years. I am a medical professional and have had many experiences in..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kirdeikis is arrogant and presumes to know everything. She does not listen very well and once she forms her opinion, she will not budge as she is close mind..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure why pretty much all these reviews are excellent but here is my horrible experience. The front end staff were always super nice but she is a horrib..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's a kind, compassionate, dedicated psychiatrist. My encounters with her were during the summer of '13. She was my attending psychiatrist. I was treated w..."

September 22, 2014