Ratings for Dr. Karen Bigland

I've been seeing Dr. Bigland since I was a kid and have now had kids of my own. She is easily one of the best doctors where we live and makes sure that you are well cared for and in good hands. If she suspects anything is wrong and it's something that is out of her area of expertise she is not afraid to tell you and immediately sends you to a specialist. She is truly a family doctor that treats you like family!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very concerned with health of patients. Friendly wants to make sure that you look after yourself .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr is a good family doc who is generally knowledgeable and gets patients to specialists efficiently. She is a very pleasant person and considers it a pleasure to serve her patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr Bigland is always caring, supportive and is willing to listen to your concerns. Great with kids.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Bigland is a great Dr. She gives clear information and is very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Since I switched doctors to Dr. Bigland I have been very happy with the care my family and I receive. She is very caring and easy to talk to. She answers all my questions and never hesitates to send us to a specialist or get tests done when they are required. I love taking my 2 young children to her as she is good with them and has the knowledge of what to expect with childhood illnesses as she has had children herself. I look forward to going to her in my next pregnancies as she has been there herself.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

An outstandingly sensible and interested doctor; curious about her patient and a positive connector; inspires confidence. Escellent

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Simply amazing, I trust her with my life and the lives of my husband and our children 100%.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

She is a compassionate, concerned and caring Doctor. She is professional and her bedside manner is very pleasant

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

I love her. She's very caring and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007