Ratings for Dr. Stephen H. Knudson

Dr. Knudson is an absolutely inept medical doctor. It shocks me that after so many years in the field, he would still have such a lack of knowledge regarding extremely well-known medications (even if they are not "in [my] field," which was the excuse he used and much better bedside manner. After reading a short paragraph about my medications, he decided he was capable of dramatically altering my dosage...without telling me. I had been on that medication with great success for several years, and it was prescribed to me at one of the very best hospitals in the United States after over 20 others had failed me. I didn't find out about his ignorance until I went to my pharmacy. As this was an urgent matter (decreasing rapidly causes seizure, psychosis, and even death), he did not return the pharmacy's calls and faxes for days, and would not speak to me on the phone. In fact, his policy is not to speak to ANY patients on the phone, but have his assistant do so. Guess he wants the $. Horrid.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Stephen H. Knudson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1965)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal