Ratings for Dr. Brett R. Richman

He is a busy man, but all the best are? When I miscarried he was so thoughtful. Then now being pregnant again..I wouldn't choose anyone else. He truly is an amazing OB. Love him and his sense of humor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Super busy.... super busy... very booked, but worth the wait. I don't mind waiting to see my dr. when I know that he will give me undivided attention when he enters the door for me. Great OB/GYN. Worth waiting for. Caring and knows what it takes to bring babies into the world, healthy and happy!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Richman. He is so helpful and very thoughtful. I had alot of complications with my first (only) pregnancy and he was always calm and assured me that everything would be okay. I was always dealing with the death of my father at this time and he always made sure that I was okay and asked how I was doing everytime I came in. I've been to other doctors and finally found Dr. Richman that I have been with for the past 11 years. He is one of the busiest doctors for OBGYN so the wait time is expected and I don't complain. I'd rather have a nice, thoughtful, and knowledgeable doctor than one who is cold, doesn't answer questions, and seems to not want to be bothered. He's great! :)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have hed four children thanks to Dr. Richman. The last birth resulted in a large loss of blood. Dr. Richman was very calm and knew exactly what to do. I do not feel confident that I would be alive if I had been at a different hospital. I drove from over an hour a way to continue to have him as my doctor after my 3rd child. Negative reviews about him being late were never an issue for me. I doubt the poor guy gets a chance to get good sleep. Think about how you are in your job before assuiming one time makes him a bad doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I have had the same doctor through all 3 of my pregnancies (and had to come in every 2 weeks because of complications) and I could not ask for a better doc!! HE IS AWESOME!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

It is obvious that Dr. Richman is confident, experienced, and researched. i see him because I feel he has the breadth of knowledge to make me feel safe. He can be a bit condescending when tired or busy, but then so can most people.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr Richman was very rude. He was 2 hours late and was not with patients, he was sitting in the hall flirting with nurses. He came into the room and was very rude. Did not care about my concerns. After visit I was so upset I switched hospitals. My new doctor was WONDERFUL, he found problems as to the reason I was having trouble. If I wouldn't have switched to my new doctor who found my problems I may have lost my daughter and possibly my own life. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Richman may run late, but that's because he is much sought-after!!! He is VERY good at what he does, and I couldn't ask for a better OB-GYN!! He delivered my first child, and will be delivering my second child due in September 2008! He is WORTH the wait!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Brett R. Richman's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet