Ratings for Dr. Stephen H. Cooper

Dr Cooper was the weekend cover for my ENT. I had developed a post op incision site infection. He returned my call in a timely manner but prescribed the WRONG antibiotic allowing the infection to spread radically overnight. When I called back the next day, explaining that my incision was perforated, he claimed he knew nothing about cosmetic surgical incisions. He does a huge disservice to his colleagues, as I found out later the he is in fact a head and neck surgeon... why even pretend to take call for another doctor's patients? This guy is rude and unethical. AVOID HIM. Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

ever get fired by your doctor in the middle of a diagnosis? Dr Cooper fired me after I filed a greivence because his staff told me they were too busy to usher a quick referral to a specialist for a tumor lump in my neck. Imagine how scared I am, and so mad at them! I now have to restart the whole ENT process with another doctor. There needs to be a law preventing a Dr from dropping a patient just because the patient files a grievence, this is a clear case of retaliation. Avoid avoid avoid

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Made diagnosis outside the standard of care and exposed my child to unecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I recently broke my nose in a accident and needed surgery, I was referred to Dr. Cooper by my company doctor. His staff members were very helpful and understanding with my work schedule. Dr. Stephen Cooper is awesome, he explained every procedure to the exact detail and was very reassuring that everything would be ok. It's been a two weeks since my surgery. My nose looks great and there was no swelling or bruising at all. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Cooper and would return again if needed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Stephen H. Cooper's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1968)

Amerigroup