Ratings for Dr. Arnold Wong

Condescending and judgemental about your choices for treatment. Is only friendly when you do exactly what he suggests and do not ask questions, otherwise he is quite rude. I'm switching to a more patient centred physician with up to date knowledge. The only kind person is his regular secretary.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He has my doctor since I was four years old. He is great

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Myself , and family has been patients of Dr. Arnold Wong for over 25 years. This alone speaks for itself . He is the best Doctor anyone could ever wish to have. If wasn't for Dr. wong my dad would have had to undergo surgery as all others had told him, but with Dr. wong knowledge and expertize , surgery was avoided and my dad was healthy in a couple of months all without surgery . So the questions to those who complain " Do you prefer to go to a fake and have surgery and recovery time or wait a bit long to be better diagnose. " He does not rush patient , always try to resolve patient problems, listen to their issues, and recommends what steps to take . Extremely knowledgeable. Knows his work very well. The only thing like every said is yes at times there is a bit long waiting period . but hey so is all doctors and when last did some of you went to the hospital . If you have then you wouldn't be complaining because the hospitals now takes 5-6 hours just to see you once you have checked in . Plus maybe some of you are just late for your appointment this way of course you will have to wait a bit longer as your time have passed. He diagnose, problems very effectively and even takes his time to explain any results to patient and in details. What else can one ask for . So just please be patient and happy that you at least have a good doctor that will see you and listen to your issues . As I know some doctors will only listen to 2 of your problems . So be happy and thankful.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I think he is an OK doctor. However, I do not agree that he should examine patients with his bare hands without wearing gloves. Especially examining patient's open wound. Even when he examined female patient's sensitive body parts without wearing gloves. I think this is a no no.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Wong is a very good doctor. Very helpful and nice talking. Only porblem is waiting time.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I waited almost 4 hours and when I complained, the doctor stated "What can I do fire my secretary?". I think the answer is easy, do not over book. He is friendly but he did provide me some inaccurate info.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I learned a lot from Dr. Arnold Wong and he has helped me make decisions on my body.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Wong is the best doctor I've ever had. He has an intuitive-inteligence. I dont know what I will do when he eventually retires.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I've been with Dr. Wong since when I was a child. I've been with him for around 20 years including my family. He's a great doctor with excellent knowledge. He makes you feel better. The one thing that's a major concern is the waiting. You usually have to wait for 2-3 hours and I really don't know why it takes that long. My family has decided to switch to another doctor. It is because I've been dealing with some pain for almost year. He send to me do some ultrasound reports and the results turned out okay. However, the pain still existed. I went to him around 3-4 times about the same issue. He did not further follow-up or asked me to do more scans. My parents was also concern. I trust Dr. Wong but have to admit that he sometimes gets lazy. I went to another doctor and he immediately asked me to do more tests because it has to be looked at. But anyways, I think he's going to retire soon. Also, don't get it wrong, he's a very nice and kind person.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

All I can say is its true you might have to wait a while depending on the time of day and what days you book, but Dr. Wong is definitely a great doctor with a lot of knowledge, he knows his stuff and doesn't just try to get you on prescription drugs when there are other alternative that are better for your health. That is a problem with most doctors today and a problem that Dr. Arnold Wong does not have. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He is the doctor for my entire family and we are all very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011