Ratings for Dr. Phyllis T. Doerger

Dr. Doerger had a wonderful bedside manner and really explained the procedure and ensured all of our questions were answered.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

This doctor MISDIAGNOSED me. I came in for extreme ear pain. She was not compassionate to my pain as she was rude and inconsiderate. She diagnosed me with having Dentalgia/Otalgia, and said that my ear pain was because of something that was wrong with my jaw. Two weeks later and now both of my ears are hurting and having yellow stuff come out of them. My jaw is fine and my ear pain was causing my jaw to hurt. I told her she was wrong, but she gave me three medications anyway. I took these, but none of them did any good except alleviate some pain. I even went to the dentist, and they said it wasn't anything to do with my teeth or jaw. I have never met a doctor who was as stupid, rude, inconsiderate, and didn't know what she was talking about as much as her. My advice: DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Phyllis T. Doerger's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1989)