Ratings for Dr. Jody Bothwell

I would highly recommend Dr. Bothwell - and had it not been for the wait - I would give him a 5 star waiting all around. He put me at ease. I too had a hernia operation - in conjunction with another procedure - amazing work! I had a hernia operation in 2013 that was botched (by another doctor) and I was in agony for months afterwards - NOT with Dr Bothwell - he knows his stuff. Without hesitation I would recommend him. Great bedside manner. Gentle nature. Friendly and personable. And to be honest - the fact that he was a little late doesn't bother me all that much - as I can say - the wait was well worth it. (But for those where punctuality is extremely important - and you get cranky if you have to wait - there were definitely delays - but he's well worth waiting for!!!)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Bothwell is a fantastic doctor! Initially I forgot my appointment. His staff called and I went right away and he still saw me within 5 minutes even though it was 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment, and 2 days later he performed the hernia surgery on me. He is very kind, and gentle, and just a really nice guy too! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Was late, not interested and seemed foggy in his thoughts....may be on the decline...went to see someone else...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Un des meilleurs médecin que j'ai vu à ce jour. Il nous a opéré moi, ma mère et mon père à différents moments et pour différentes opérations. Ca faisait plusieurs années que j'avais un problème et en quelques examens avec lui, il a tout de suite cerné le problème, m'a proposé des solutions avant l'opération et s'est montré disponible pour m'opérer d'urgence si la situation empirait. Je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps à attendre avant qu'on me propose une date pour l'opération. L'opération a bien été et le suivi avec lui aussi. Un super médecin!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

j'ai eu une hémorroïdectomie en novembre 2014. Le Dr. Bothwell a toujours été attentif et a répondu à mes questions avec beaucoup de simplicité. Il explique clairement la procédure et que sera la convalescence. Il est très professionnel et empathique. Un chirugien exceptionnel. Merci Dr. Bothwell !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Bothwell est un excellent chirurgien et tres professional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Very lucky to have him. He is meticulous and very knowledgeable. He was also very upfront and honest which I appreciated. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

J'ai subit une chirurgie avec dr. Bothwell. Celle-ci s'est super bien passée, sans complication. Tout le personnel de l'hôpital n'a que de bons mots à dire sur le dr. Bothwell. Il a pris de temps de m'expliquer et m'a visité à tous les jours de mon hospitalisation. Je me suis senti entre bonnes mains tout au long du processus. Un gros merci pour les bons soins.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Bothwell performed surgery on me in March 2013 to alleviate my problem of painful fissures. I had been in excruciating pain for quite some time and was frightened at the thought of surgery. From the very first visit, Dr Bothwell's kind and caring nature completely eliminated ANY fear that I had. He takes the time to really listen to you, explain the procedure he will be doing, and does it all with compassion, empathy and confidence. The staff is very caring and helpful and will do whatever possible to fit you in and make you feel comfortable. I feel very grateful to have had my procedure done by such a wonderful doctor and skilled surgeon. Thank you so much, Dr. Bothwell!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Three years ago, Dr. Jody performed a Sphincterotomy on me - a treatment for those that suffer from anal fissures (a very painful condition likened to the passing of broken glass). It took me almost three years to find someone to properly diagnose me. Every doctor I saw thought I had haemorrhoids. Nothing that was prescribed worked to ease the pain or heal the condition. Finally I met with Dr. Bothwell and he immediately knew what I had and what to do. Frankly, his surgery changed my life. I have been pain free since. Many thanks Dr. B.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012