Ratings for Dr. Andre Kirsten

I have never been to aDr. Who was so disengaged. I have probably been to him 6 times but he never remembers me. Perhaps because I go to him for skin issues, he sees me as unimportant. He never looks at my history with him but rather asks “what can I do for you today?” As if this was the first time he ever met me. I think he is way too busy growing his business and less interested in serving his patients.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

My health has improved a lot after seeing Dr Kirsten!! The iron infusions have helped tremendously! He’s also very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Awful pushes you out right away... Only allows 2 questions, is often very rude. Does not speak clearly or explain things clearly. It's obviously all about the money as he sells kits that MSP will cover for FREE

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I didn't feel listened to and rushed. Once I was told to stop going to the hospital when I was experiencing real heart trouble. No practical medications given.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He has been my doctor for 20yrs. Excellent balance of western medicine and alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

You know this Doctor literally just uses me as a test subject by prescribing multiple pharmaceuticals and does not help endless I force him to do which is very disrespectful and bad for my health

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

The staff at the office is where I give the stars to and I give him props for finding my diagnoses after a year of being so sick he was the only one who tested be more something different and it ended up being what was wrong but I am still severely sick and he does not seem to want to help. Feel like Im rushed out of each appointment. And now Im losing hope. When I have done my research and seen a specialist who agrees I need a medical treatment since I am getting worse each minute, and the tests even say so!! but nope, nothing. I was glad to be diagnosed, but I am very unpleased to be left without treatment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Always professional, gentle, calm & knowledgeable. He has treated myself & my family for the last 10yrs. I love how open he is to natural alternative remedies instead of just pushing pharmaceuticals on everyone. He also seems to be always up to date with latest medical findings. I have complete & utter trust in this man & would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Extremly knowledgeable and very respectful of including the patient within the perspective care options. Willing to explore the balance between nutritioinal supplements prior to using pharmaceuticals!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Kirsten has treated me and my family for approx 7 years. Hi skill set and medical knowledge is outstanding. He tries hard to find root causes and in my expereience has been very successful. He is very proffesional and humble. A great family doctor that Nelson should be very grateful and proud to have serving this community.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011