Ratings for Dr. Gretchen R. Volk

Dr. Volk is absolutely wonderful. She is patient, kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. She is always willing to take time to answer questions. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Just lover her. She is wonderful with children and is very open to exploring non-conventional solutions if you are willing. She takes the time to understand your concerns and address your questions. I can't say enough!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Love Dr. Volk. Extermely knowledgable and patient. Investigates all concerns and willing to look outside the convential when needed. Wonderful pedatrician!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Volk has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born. Dr. Volk is extremely knowlegeable and has a caring and compassionate bedside manner. When I bring my daughter in, Dr. Volk remembers my daughter's history and even the medications and therapies we have tried in the past for my daughter's asthma, exczema and allergies without even opening her file. Once, when my daughter's asthma turned into pnemonia, Dr. Volk personally came to the hospital early in the morning to check on her (on her own time!) even though she was not on duty or on call - just to make sure that she was alright and that she was getting the best care. Dr. Volk is always willing to thoroughly discuss any concerns or questions and she is also willing to try different medications and suggestions that the parents may have. Although my daughter is the only member of my family to have Dr. Volk as their doctor - EVERYBODY in the family loves her. I absolutely would refer anyone to her as a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Gretchen R. Volk's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp