Ratings for Dr. Gerald Adachi

The best dental service I've ever had! Dr. Adachi prepared and explained a treatment plan for me. During treatment visits he and the assistants try to make me comfortable and frequently check. So glad to find such a good dentist.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I used to go to Dr. Adachi when I was in high school. I have not met a dentist since that was as gentle and kind. If I moved back I would return to his practice without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Appointment reminders are sent via postcard. The staff will call you a day or two before your scheduled appointment. "Wait time" is very short, so long as YOU are on time. Office is clean and the atmosphere is extremely pleasant. Every procedure is explained before it is done. I've recommended my friends and family members to Dr. Adachi. I know a lot of people don't like going to the dentist. I was one of those people too, until I went to see Dr. Adachi. Helpful staff, good service, and a friendly environment! I no longer "fear" going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Super friendly and supportive staff, very willing to work out treatment plans that work for the patient (I didn't want to have gum surgery) and my crown and veneers look beautiful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007