Ratings for Dr. Anne Clarke

she has done wonders for me, i feel confident in moving forth with this debilitating condition.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

The MGH Lupus Clinic, especially Dr Clarke have been dedicated and kind to me. I would recommend Dr Clarke to all Lupus patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Rather cold and detached. I first saw her when I was 19. Maybe she is not comfortable with young people. She hardly had anything to say to me in terms of improving my quality of life and emotional well being. Didn't give me any sense of direction or hope for the future. Didn't take any initiative to educate me about my disease. Didn't discuss treatment options with me. Insanely long wait. You end up feeling like a disease specimen instead of a human being, especially when you have to be examined by a different resident or fellow each time, before finally seeing her. You feel like you are there just to be studied off of. I'm sure she knows her stuff bookwise, but don't go to see her and the team at the Lupus/Immunology Clinic at the MGH if you want to feel like your doctor cares about you.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I would say that Dr.Clarke is one of the finest human beings that i ever met!shes a work-a -holic takes very good care of her patients, feels their pain, tries to solve all their issues including stress , she is trying so hard to figure out this horrible disease LUPUS she does research as well!she has taken care of me for 15 years, and if you are in medical need, she is fast on the response, you may have to wait your turn at the clinic, unfortunetly there are too many lupus patients, but you WILL get to see her and she will take the time and tests to try to resolve your problem, extremely thorough and thoughtful, one of her favourite expressions is All right lets see whats going on. just an amazing lady!Thank God she's my doctor

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Way too long of a waiting time, but takes the time to answer all your concerns and very thorough once she has a concern. Has been controlling my lupus very well since 1998.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

dr .clarke is a wonderful person /doctor i like her very much she is very caring and always acts on your symtoms and tries hard to figure out what is wrong?? she is just the best...

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

VERY VERY long waiting time!!!(so bring a book) Very knowledgeable and caring at the same time. Has been controlling my Lupus wonderfully for almost 10 years now.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008