Ratings for Dr. Daniel Crough

Recently I visited Southampton Hospital for the first time. I was directed there by my doctor who indicated I may have heart failure due to extremely low potassium level resulting from severe loss of fluids brought about by Colitis. Dr. Crough, examined me promptly, coordinated my tests and assured me each step of the way what was happening. I found him to be pleasant and communicated clearly to me the severity of my circumstances. I am grateful to have found him at Southampton Hospital as he was attentive to my care and moved me swiftly to the telemetry unit.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My experience with this doctor has only been negative. I have never had a more unpleasant experience with a doctor before meeting Dr Crough. You place trust in someone that has the power to make good decisions for you in a circumstance where you need medical attention. It is my opinion that he does NOT posses the expertise of knowledge to make good medical decisions, that is imperative for taking the best care of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

this dr. has an ego as big as it can get, he is so full of himself he can not see the patients needs knor does he care, run do not walk get away from hi fast.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Daniel Crough's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Southampton, NY