Dr. Richard Bergeron

Ratings for Dr. Richard Bergeron

Do not recommend him at all. Appointments last no more then 10 mins and thinks he can make a diagnosis. Refuses to fill out questionnaires and papers from my insurance and because of that I can't get paid so can't even buy my prescriptions. Writes things in the report that were not even talked about. Doesn't seem to really care about helping his patients, only cares about the money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

This individual is destroying people's life by being part of the drug industry. I was bullied into medication for being very SAD!!!!!!! It jeopardized my health - i lost memory and capacity to function properly. Only with real NATURAL support was I able to cleanse my body of these poisons and graduallly take back my life. SAY NO TO POISONS and STAND UP to these corrupted beings who are only in it for money. Educate yourself. http://www.cchr.org/videos/making-a-killing/peddling-to-prescribers.html

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Ce psychiatre m'a sincèrement sauvé la vie! En fait non, lui et la psychoeducatrice a sa clinique! Elle a tlm aider a decouvrir ce qui ce cachait derriere mes comportement destructeur que dr bergeron a pu diagnostiqué officilement et apporter un traitement qui m'aide au plus haut point! Il n'est vrm pas pro medicament! Toutefois pas pour moi! C'est sur que desfois il ne semble pas ecouter mais sincerement il pense pendant qu'on lui parle! Il m'a soutenu pendant mon arret maladie au maximum et a fait le pont entre mon assureur et moi en faisant des compte rendu ultra detailler de mon états! Moi personnellement je le recommande!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The god complex is strong with this one - STAY AWAY. Staff: first appointment isn't even spent with him, but with an assistant, who clearly doesn't understand psychiatry. After that initial two and a half hour session (painstakingly helping her to complete her forms), I was scheduled to see the Dr., at which time he proceeded to explain that they work as a team, and that this second session would be spent listening to the assistant explain my case to him. In front of me. Instead of doing it in advance. After I suggested that this is not helpful considering my medical condition, I was chastised for "rudeness" (the two of them together!). Needless to say, despite that I was in tears of pain, I was summarily dismissed and asked to leave. Seriously.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Since I didn't give money for his research at Ottawa University, he's mad at me. When I didn't want to take medication, he said I should and now that I am ok with that, I doesn't want to. He never made me do any exam. In 10 min., he gave a diagnostic (4 questions). If you pay, is nice. If not, he doesn't want to really help you afterward. Sad... because he was really good before. He even gets mad at me in his office! He tells me that I'm losing time and money if I don't work but when I paid, he told me that I should go home on sickleave. Three other doctors I have seen for other reasons told me I should check a certain illness and have some exams but he doesn't want so. Stock with this ! Get your $ out and I suppose you'll be OK...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Je suis une patient depuis plusieurs années et je n'ai que des élogesà faire de ses traitements, de son attention et de ses soins. Je recommende fortement ce psy.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Si ce n'était de ce médecin, je ne serais pas là pour vous en parler. Il est la contre balance d'une idiote que j'ai comme agente de CSST !

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Worse psychiatrist I have ever met! I felt he was judgmental, showed no compassion, spent very little time with me and seemed completely unaware of my situation, which lead me to believe that he didn’t even take the time to read my file prior to my appointment. If a doctor doesn’t even know your name, it says a lot about him and his commitment to the well being of his patients. A good psychiatrist, just like any other doctor, should know about the importance of establishing a relationship of trust with his patients. It is quite obvious that what he cares about is his research and not actual humans that come to see him for help that they so desperately need. I am saddened by this whole experience and extremely discouraged. I was in distress and in great need of help and was hoping to receive support from a competent, sympathetic doctor. That was not the case at all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Très à l`écoute et ne laisse jamais tombé un patient même si le patient ne coopère pas toujours. Jamais rencontrer un médecin aussi attentionné

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010