Ratings for Dr. Barry Parrington

He is knowledgeable, caring and takes the time to listen to you. Just an all around nice person and great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

One of the best doctor's I've met in my life. Excellent diagnostician, understanding, and asks all the rift questions. Saw him in Langley BC with my children (walk-in), and he corrected complete oversight of the ER doctor in Hope BC.. Wish he was my own doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I saw dr Parrington in Langley, BC; he was replacing my own doctor. I like him more than my own doctor. Really the best doctor I have seen in a long time. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I saw Dr. Parrington in the walk-in clinic a few weeks ago regarding abdominal pain. He is an amazing Doctor and took the time to check me over and even did an adjustment on my back he sent me for an ultrasound and listened to all my concerns. I wish he was my family Doctor. One of the best Doctors around and if he is your family Doctor thank your lucky stars.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

DR. Parrington was my family Dr. for over 23 yrs and I was so sad to hear he was retiring but it is well deserved. He is very professional and always there to listen to your needs. Dr. Parrington helped me through the pain and loss of my first husband and the stress it had on me. He delivered my sisters 3 beutiful girls in Red Deer. Dr.P took on my new husband as a new patient and my new husband feels the same about such a great Doctor!!We are now in B.C. are selves and struggling to find a Dr. who can even come close to the professional that Dr. P was to me for so many years. Thank-You is hardly adequate enough for such an oustanding Dr. but Thank-You Dr. Parrington and Our Entire Family Misses You and We wish you and your family all the best in Horby Island. R&L Villeneuve

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Parrington has been my doctor for very many years (say 15+). Best doctor I ever had by far and I am so sorry to seem to go but he deserves retirement. He is very personable and knows my needs, which are plenty. He is not a "pill pusher" but does prescribe for real needs. He is seldom on time but I have come to realize that it is because he wants to help and listen to you. Also he often may get behind because of a hospital committment (I was one who caused him to be late). Goodbye and enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Parrington is ready to retire. I have found the last 2 years or more he has been uncaring and forgetful. He doesn't seem to concerned with what you have to say and doesn't remember who or why you have been there. Seems even his computer input is not accurate. It will be nice to move on and maybe get a physician who even cares for seniors.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr Parrington has been my family doctor for 13 years. He can be really hard to get in to because he takes a lot of vacations.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Best doctor I have ever had. He delivered my first baby on the same day as his first child was born 29 years ago. Instead of passing me off to another doctor, he went back and forth between delivery rooms. If I hadn't moved to BC he would still be my doctor. A truly, dedicated, caring, understanding, knowledgeable man. There was always a wait in his office, because he cares...it isn't an assembly line sort of practice...he is very thorough, professional and kind.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr Parrington was my family Dr for over 20 years. If I hadn't moved from R.D. he'd still be my Dr. We convinced my husband's entire family to see him as well. He was always patient & kind, upfront when he needed to be and always made time when it was important. I didn't mind that he ran behind, because that just meant he was spending time with someone who needed a little extra, like he'd do for me too if I needed it. When my husband was hospitalized for a number of months Dr. Parrington came to visit him regularly even though he wasn't the Dr. who was treating him. He did the same for my father-in-law when he was dying of cancer. A doctor who genuinely cares about his patients is hard to find. I highly recommend Dr. Parrington

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008