Ratings for Dr. Maha Albert

Not great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I've been with Dr. Albert for only a few years. She is not only an excellent and knowledgeable doctor but a very caring and nurturing human being who is genuinely concerned about her patients well being. I am very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Albert has been our family physician for now more than 20 years. She is a very caring professional. I had an extremely close call just recently and Dr. Albert went out of her way personally trying to get a hold of us on her day off. She then called the hospital emergency when she was unable to reach us to give staff pertinent information. Non of our other doctors would have gone to such lengths. Over and over again, Dr. Albert and her administrative assistant (Sherri) prove to be god sent.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

We have been going to Dr. Albert for approximately 16 years. When we knew our doctor was going to retire, we started looking for another. Dr. Albert took us on as patients and have been going to her ever since. She takes the time to listen, is very thorough any time you go there. She has a vast knowledge base and always knows the correct course of action or direction to take. If being referred to a specialist is required, she knows the right one to send you to. Sherry is always very helpful, and if you need an appt at the last minute, she finds a way to make it work. We hope Dr Albert never retires.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Now let me start off with saying the wait times are excruciatingly long. Appointment at 3, lucky to get in by 4. Unprepared as can be. I was called in as results were "ready", long story short, they weren't. I was prescribed with medicine that doesn't work and had a misdiagnosed knee injury which was later properly diagnosed at the hospital. She is super biased towards certain people. Sherry is even worse calling me in before results were even ready. Dr. Albert doesn't understand mental health at all.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr.Albert has been our family physician for the last 16 years, she has been a good listener , very helpful and very knowledgable , we have nothing but praise for her and we are lucky and blessed to have her as our Doctor . Sherry has been great in doing what ever tasks she had to do very promptly and efficiently including making appointments with specialists or reports and lab results as needed

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr.Albert is not nice at all. She even made simple mistakes during my several visits, not quite professional. More horrible is that she holds bias towards some people.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Albert is a competent professional who has helped me over the years. It's a shame that she employs Sherry, a woman I truly feel sorry. Happy people are not rude and nasty. Sherry may get the job done, but I am in the midst of finding a new doctor simply because I refuse to interact with such a miserable human being anymore. Thank you Dr. Albert for the care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Albert is very compassionate and kindhearted. She has extensive medical knowledge and most importantly a high level of emotional intelligence. She is easy to talk to, always attentive and gives her patients more allotted time. Dr, Albert is always personable and pleasant with her patients. I have been a patient for over 10 years. She has helped me to overcome many obstacles in my life, especially after the sudden death of my mother. I am forever grateful and appreciative for all that she has done for me to ensure my continued health and well-being. I have never had a problem communicating with Sherri. In my opinion she is competent and efficient in her position there. My only recommendation is that she add some more smiles to her work days.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Doctor Albert has been my doctor for many years. She takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015