Ratings for Dr. Larry Deutsch

Dr. Larry has been a big help with me. Unfortunately last year he got sick and I haven't seen him since. I would be interested to hear how he is doing. I hope he is well and recovering. If you know how he is doing please let me know by leaving a rating. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr Deutsch has been my Dr for over 35 Years. He is amazing, caring and very compassionate. He is very thorough never rushed and he listens!! He has never hesitated to send me to a specialist if he was concerned or wanted another opinion. I feel very blessed to have him for my DR. Luba has been a wonderful addition to the staff. She is kind, brilliant and is fantastic at explaining things.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I've been seeing the doctor for several months now for hypnosis to help me loose weight. He's been fantastic. During our sessions he looks at the whole picture not just the number on the scale. Obviously there is a reason why I eat too much and he is helping me deal with that. I enjoy my sessions with him and come out feeling refreshed and energetic. He even came in on a saturday for me because I was having a particularly bad week. He goes out of his way to help people. I've found his receptionist to be quite competent, she is not a talkative person but is very efficient and that's whats important, you need her to know what she's doing and do it well and that's what you get. I have recommended Dr. Deutsch to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Larry Deutsch and I go back over 30 years when I first met him at the Bell Canada medical center. Patient, knowledgeable, understanding, particularly when my former wife died, Dr. Deutsch has always been there for me. Luba has been an incredible addition to the team both at the medical and personal level. Moving to another city causes me to seek another GP but Dr. Deutsch will always be the benchmark.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Doesn't rush patients, always has time to answer questions. Open to alternative therapies. Good beside manner. Offers hypnosis.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

DR Deutsch is a real old fashion DR he cares about you i never feel rushed and he is very kind and knowledgeable i came with him with aong standing chronic pain and he did not give up on me and we are still working together to find the cause, with out him i do not know if i could have made it with out his comittment to my case he gave me hope and a will to live and keep going never give up i have been all over the medical sys and have seen many DR,s DR D is DR taht listen to you and you feel that you are invoved in solving your pain to this is RARE. HIs staff is very effcient and plesantDR D that you for all you have done for me you gave me my life back and hope for a moer comfortable future

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

I just called this doctors office and his "staff" person hung up on me. So, what does this tell me about this doctor? He cares not a bit about his patients if he forces them to have to deal with such rudeness. No doubt.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Very busy but will make the time for emergencies. I find this doctor is experienced, caring and helpful. He has helped me and friends of mine with all kinds of medical and psychological issues. I am grateful to have him as my doctor and I often recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

He is conscientious, caring, thorough, takes time to consider all aspects of "wellness."

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. D. is an excellent doctor and an interesting individual. He has been extremely helpful to me in a number of ways and cares about me as a person. He is very respectful of my needs and offers great ideas on how to deal with issues. I feel we are a team. Luba is fantastic, and the two of them can do more than many practices with 5 staff! Many GP's and other doctors could learn a lot from him. I trust him and enjoy our appointments, whether it is a physical or mental issue or a combination of the two I always leave feeling like I have someone in my corner. The hypnosis is very useful to me and that was what I originally went to him for. I believe that many psychiatrists, psychologists, and other GP's should know about this hypnosis service and refer patients for this type of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010