Ratings for Dr. Earl Consky

Dr. Consky is an exceptional Neurologist! He is kind and compassionate and takes time to discuss all treatment options while ensuring quality patient care. I have been visiting him for 5 years and he always takes time to patiently answer my questions and provide positive feedback. I have facial muscle spams and twitches that make it difficult to complete simple tasks, go to work and even sleep. Since my first visit with Dr. Consky I have never felt better. He has counseled me and given me Botox shots, which have relieved my discomfort and pain. Theses shots not only allow me to resume my daily activities, they also keep me relaxed and stress free. I am very fortunate to be under his care and guidance. He has become a trusted confidante and good friend. Dr. Consky is the best doctor I’ve ever had! Selvin

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Consky is a phenomenal neurologist! He doesn't rush through his appointments which may cause a delay for others but I truly appreciate the time. He isn't the type of doctor who thinks he knows everything - he is open to different ideas and viewpoints. He is the kindest doctor I've ever met and I feel blessed to be under his care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Been seeing Dr Consky for 16 years for Dystonia amazing doctor who really cares wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Not sure why this team can not organize their time? Everything else is great but no respect that time is an issue for their patients. It's unacceptable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Consky is the best doctor I have had for my dystonia.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I've seen this neurologist for approximately 17 years for treatment of Bell's Palsy. He and his staff are amazing and I highly recommend them. Very kind, extremely knowledgeable and time efficient.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Consky for almost 20 years. He is both a doctor and a friend. I was fortunate enough to have discovered him through an article in the Toronto Star. I called the office and within two weeks I had an appointment. I was in an acute state of Cervical Dystonia and we began treatment immediately. If I had questions about my medications or if I was in acute pain he would call me or return my call the same day. I have nothing but high regard for the doctor. He is without doubt one of the world's top specialists on Dystonia. I highly recommend him and trust him!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I saw Doctor Consky for several years to get Botox shots for Blepharospasms and hemi-facial spasms. He was always polite, kind and he listened when I needed to ask questions or relate my experience with the conditions. Two years ago I asked for a referral for neurosurgery to alleviate the conditions. The referral was received and I had the surgery in July 2013. It took a full year for the surgery to have it's full effect and I am now twitch and clench free. I don't squint any more and the associated trouble sleeping, embarassing facial movements and muscle fatigue are all a thing of the past.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

If you don't have full blown Dystonia he is useless to see and won't explore possible options why you may be experiencing problems. He is old and too judgemental using his own personal biases. He promised to give me a referral that he said would be helpful. But called the office for a year and he was too lazy to do it so never did.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

ion without the botox. He is patient and very helpful. I highly recommend him==a great neurologist.I have been going to Dr Consky for several years now. I have hemi facial muscle spasms and receive injections that are extremely helpful. I would find it very difficult to funct

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Earl Consky's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.