Ratings for Dr. Shireen Saban

I am also from the folds of those who are treated badly by Dr Saban. I wonder who have her licence to practice medicine. She has no knowledge no sympathy no manners not even the bed-side ones. Not willing to listen what you say rather talk over you and cutting you through. I never had any single good experience with her in the last few years. It is a punishment to visit her and unfortunately we don’t have much options.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I must say that the last 2 comments came from the doctor herself or her staff. They simply don’t agree with my experience and the rest of 100+ comments about her. I am not able to find any good family doctor so stuck with her for now. She has no clue what she is talking about. She never lets you complete a sentence without intrupting you and has no time. After each appointment I feel why I was here. She is out of room in under 5 min and the place as a whole is a disaster. She even charges me $20 just to renew my prescriptions. Outrageous unbelievable The day I will get another doctor I will fire her without wasting a second.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Really like her. Friendly, knowledgeable and suggested a good combination of testing to catch my issue. A bit late, but Dr's are overworked and never on time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Saban was very kind, understanding and gracious. She was careful to review my file to make sure that ongoing treatment was consistent with my medical history. She was patient in responding to my questions. She showed meaningful concern and compassion. An excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Absolutely horrible. I wish I never had to see her again.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Last week I had an appointment with Dr Saban. I wonder why our ministry of health is letting her work as a physician She is not only a bad doctor but a horrible human as well with no sympathy or empathy and an emotion less face as if you are talking to a robot. I had to wait 2 hours before I was taken in and it takes 2 min for my doctor to come in and walk out. Visiting this place is a nightmare. I am looking around to see if I can get another physician I will never ever go back to this place. My experience. Extremely bad Recommends it. Never Staff. At its lowest

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have been with This practice for few years but was moved to Dr. Saban after my family doctor left early last year. Every year I see this practice going down hill and management assigns me another physician and each time I get a physician even worst than before and at last I am with the most crooked physician and I am done with this business.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

There isn't 1 thing I can say that is positive about Dr. Shireen Saban. I've been seeing her for 7 years and I finally started to look for a new doctor. Every and I mean every time I leave from seeing her I feel awful!! She is very condescending and always in a rush. One of the most ignorant woman I've ever delt with. She doesn't listen to problems or concerns I may have with my treatment plan. She has spoken poorly about another doctor's diagnosis as though she knows more than them. Shes such a scater brain all the time i see her and always leaves the appointment without explaining her treatment or listening to my questions or concerns. It's been a darn nightmare with this doctor and I can not wait to find a doctor who actually knows how to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Horribly condescending, unprofessional, rude, terrible physician. On several occasions I have seen her and have nothing good to say about her....in fact I’m so disgusted by her care that I will look into reporting her to the physicians college.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017