Ratings for Dr. Shireen Saban

Last week I had an appointment with Dr Saban. I wonder why our ministry of health is letting her work as a physician She is not only a bad doctor but a horrible human as well with no sympathy or empathy and an emotion less face as if you are talking to a robot. I had to wait 2 hours before I was taken in and it takes 2 min for my doctor to come in and walk out. Visiting this place is a nightmare. I am looking around to see if I can get another physician I will never ever go back to this place. My experience. Extremely bad Recommends it. Never Staff. At its lowest

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have been with This practice for few years but was moved to Dr. Saban after my family doctor left early last year. Every year I see this practice going down hill and management assigns me another physician and each time I get a physician even worst than before and at last I am with the most crooked physician and I am done with this business.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

There isn't 1 thing I can say that is positive about Dr. Shireen Saban. I've been seeing her for 7 years and I finally started to look for a new doctor. Every and I mean every time I leave from seeing her I feel awful!! She is very condescending and always in a rush. One of the most ignorant woman I've ever delt with. She doesn't listen to problems or concerns I may have with my treatment plan. She has spoken poorly about another doctor's diagnosis as though she knows more than them. Shes such a scater brain all the time i see her and always leaves the appointment without explaining her treatment or listening to my questions or concerns. It's been a darn nightmare with this doctor and I can not wait to find a doctor who actually knows how to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Horribly condescending, unprofessional, rude, terrible physician. On several occasions I have seen her and have nothing good to say about her....in fact I’m so disgusted by her care that I will look into reporting her to the physicians college.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

She is very terrible doctor. I have been seen her three times. Each time she must gave me a big “ surprise “. I said I my hand feel inching.guess what she said. She looked at my hand and then said’ ‘ enh, it must touch by something.’ Then she google for help!! Omg, I really doubt hoe she got passed the doctor exam. She is rush, always, each time from come in the room to went out not more than 5 mins.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

It is a nightmare to visit this dr. Saban. First of all she is always off on vacations and very hard to get appointment Then at the appointment she is not listening to us rather want us to listen to her rubbish. Then her aim is to leave the room within 5 min. I agree with the last comment. If she is to take the licenceing ecam again then I bet she will fail badly I am trying my best to get transfer to another physician. Very bad bedside manners as well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Not sure who decides if a doctor needs some sort of evaluation from the professional association but definitely Dr. Shireen needs one. Professional is zero; her knowledge and explanation when that happens is the worst think to listen. Hope one day somebody will review all of these comments and will take action. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met in my entire life. I cannot imagine how rude she could be at times. Also tooo much talkative and absolutely not willing to listen to your issues. She walks in and out in under 4 min and is such a useless physician that I have stopped visiting her unless there is an emergency and there is no other option available. Mostly I try to go to walkins locally to get my medications and try to avoid this horrible doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Saban for the last five years and I have been seen by her just five or six times during this period She is the worse doctor I have ever seen and experienced. I was booked by her for my Pap test and she went to get someone else to do this but no one was available so she had to do it herself and it seems as if she did not liked doing this and my experience was vey painful Will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am a patient of dr Saban for 6 years and was seen by her only 2 times. Now the office told me that I will now only be seen by her and not the others physicians as it happened in the past. I found this doctor In hurry and eager to leave the room. Too much talkative without listening to your issue. Try to brush you off as soon as possible. She is more interested in stepping in and out of the room in under 5 min. Absolutely is not interested in my problems at all. I will request the office to connect me to some other reasonable physicians who wants to cure our sickness and not squeeze money from minestry on our behalf and is still not willing to see us

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017