Ratings for Dr. Shireen Saban

I am a patient of dr Saban for 6 years and was seen by her only 2 times. Now the office told me that I will now only be seen by her and not the others physicians as it happened in the past. I found this doctor In hurry and eager to leave the room. Too much talkative without listening to your issue. Try to brush you off as soon as possible. She is more interested in stepping in and out of the room in under 5 min. Absolutely is not interested in my problems at all. I will request the office to connect me to some other reasonable physicians who wants to cure our sickness and not squeeze money from minestry on our behalf and is still not willing to see us

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I also have a bad experience with dr. Saban. She just steps in to say hi and steps out. Too much talkative and too less a listener I am soon going to fire her and get a new doctor Just 1 advise. STAY AWAY FROM HER

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Saban until I left her last month. My experience was extremely bad with this doctor - bad bed side manners - bad temper - bad attitude - good speed to leave the room after visit - good trend to make money from patients In my opinion she should not be allowed to practice as it seems that no one is happy with her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I also had a similar experience with this physician. She is extremely rude and has ill bed side manners. I was there for a Pap test and she said a nurse will do that. Finally she tried to get someone but no one was available and she tried herself and it was a torture. I think she does not even know how to do it. She keeps talking without listening to you and then steps out. I already wrote a letter to ministry and they college and was told they will look into this.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I would just say that this doctor has no respect for the patients. Even when I talk to her secretary for appointment she said you are lucky that you deal with her just on your appointment where as we deal with her every day. She told me let patients alone she even is disrespectful to not only her staff but her fellow physicians as well. At the appointment she don't listen to you and start babling her chatter box and leave the room after few min. I have already sent a letter to the college as this rude doctor does not deserve to practice here. I will give her negative 5 if possible I have requested the group to assign me to another doctor as I am not going back to this disrespectful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been a patient at this office for many years and refuse to see Dr Saban for anything anymore. I saw her to request an appointment with the bariatric clinic in Guelph as I had struugled with my weight for over 40 years and decided that weight loss surgery might be helpful for me. She walked in the room and refused to listen to me and dismissed me with "go get a gym membership", and she left the room. I was terribly upset by her comment to me and decided I was not going to give up and went to see Dr Sofronova in the same office who was more than happy to refer me to the clinic. 2 years later I am happy to say I have been successful and am at my goal weight and much healthier. No thanks to Dr Saban who didn't care or couldnt be bothered to support my journey!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I agree with the last comment She has absolutely no respect for patients and we are just like $$ signs for her. I also asked the staff to change to another physician and I got a young energetic physician who not only listens to my issues and also take very good care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I would give her the lowest grade possible I firmly believe she is the worst doctor in the region. First of all she is too talkative and just want to deliver her speech instead of listening to my problem. I have already requested the office to change my doctor. In my experience she walks into rooms and start speaking without listening to us. Extremely bad manners as she interrupts me when I am speaking. I had a stomachache and she did not bothered even to touch to feel it. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Horrible!!! She really doesn't know what she's doing!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Everytime I go to Dr. Saban, I tell her what has been hurting, etc, she always sends me home with nothing resolved about the real problem that I went in for, she finds something else wrong and quickly gives me a perscription and she's done with me. She makes it very obvious that she is just trying to get everyone done as quickly as possible without a care in the world. Also - she always makes me wait an hour in the waiting room. Always. I would understand if it happened a few times but everytime i go, which even though it's pretty rare, she always takes forever and doesn't care. It feels like she doesn't care about you. To get a new perscription of birth control, the lady on the phone said it would be over a month to get an appt for that... OVER A MONTH! I decided to go to the walk in clinic instead. If you need anything like that, honestly go to the walk in clinic in waterloo they have been nothing but amazing to me. So much help. I wouldn't have even thought about going to the walk in clinic if my doctor wasn't rude and got me in quicker. Lastly, everytime i call, the girl on the phone always has a sour attitude and it's everytime that I call! There is no compromise with her. I want a new doctor & if you're thinking about switching to this one... don't!!! Save yourself the pain. I actually avoid the doctors and would rather be sick an extra week than see Dr. Saban!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017