Ratings for Dr. Shireen Saban

I am stunned this woman still has a license to practise medicine. The people who go to see her are not patients. They are victims. I was a wreck before every appointment trying to guess what violent moodswing she would be in that day.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Very friendly and caring. Seems genuinely concerned about your problems

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Everytime I go to book an appointment it is at least a 3 week wait. At this point it is easier to go to the clinic to get my prescriptions filled or issues dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I went into see Dr. Saban last week. After my appointment I had to book another one, and she told me what day to book it on. I brought my information up to the front desk lady, she was very snippy with me, telling me that she had 0 appointments for me that day meanwhile Dr. Saban just told me it would be fine. (It gets worse) after having the disrespect and attitude thrown my way but finally getting it resolved, the front desk lady called a women from the line to come up to the computer right beside us to help her as well, while still processing everything through for me, didn’t really bother me UNTIL the same girl behind the front desk asked me, in a voice where even the people in line and the front waiting room mostlikely heard, “do you have your appointment to test if you’re pregnant?” Isn’t that confidential? Yes it is. A doctor wouldn’t/shouldn’t even ask you questions like that with your parents or family memebers in the room with you. I felt so violated and embarrassed that I just quickly answered that I had the sheet for it and that I was going right away. I never wanted to leave a room so quickly and I did as soon as everything was done. I knew I wasn’t pregnant, I had to be tested for it regardless, but why did people in the front room need to know that and ALSO why did the front desk lady even need to know? It was with the labs downstairs, not even with Dr. Saban. This should be something discussed in the room with my actual doctor! This proved to me that my doctors office is completely unprofessional. This completely ruined my day as it still bothers me, and I was going to tell Dr. Saban how upset and violated it made me feel but I didn’t have her for when my next appointment came. I feel as if I should do something serious about what happened to save the next young girl from the embarrassment, but unfortunately I haven’t. Dr. Saban or one of the doctors in that office should really educate the front staff more efficiently if this is how the patients are going to be treated. Very unsatisfied!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Saban is wonderful human being, very good doctor. She is my family doctor since 2007. and thanks to her diligence and excellent doctor/patient relationship I am in good health, many of my health problems solved. She really took good care of me. Thank you Dr Saban!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

My family is with Dr Saban. I must say each visit yields even bad experience than past ones. They are suppose to be your family physician but our family of 4 is shared by 4 different physicians. This is not family practice rather it is business practice. A few weeks ago I took my son for checkup and was told that since his doctor is on leave so a replacement doctor will see and I need to know by blood results and was told by her that I should make an appointment with my doctor to discuss it. It is upsetting and disgraceful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Saban has no respect for your time. I went there with a upset stomach. Waited a little over 2 hours before seeing this and she did not even bothered asking about my issue rather was interested in my past blood work. Then told me to watch it for next few days and if problem exists then call office to make another appointment. Also she interrupts you while talking and induce her pwn open ion on me. The most horrible thing is extra long wait time. Rude phone reception and hardly accessible doctors. This place takes on patients quickly but very slow in giving appoints. Dr saban need to work on her office staff. Some need serious customer service skills.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I am a patient of Dr Saban with Northfield medical for several years. I must say the last two comments are simply paid comments just like paid commercials. Dr Saban has 82 comments and 70 of them depicts her as horrible physician with no bed side manners too much talkative and not even listens to you and is in and out of room in under 5 min. Mostly on vacations and leave her patients at the mercy of her fellow doctors etc etc. It is shameful that she is now getting herself positive comments to fool others. As a patient of dr Saban I will give her the lowest possible rating. First of all the staff is the worst staff that you can imagine at any doctor office. Huge lineups. My blood pressure raises as soon as I step into this place. Then 90% of the time she has not appointment available as she is either out of town on vacation or. Is not available due to any reason. Then I was told to come to their walkin on Saturday. This past Saturday when I went there the doctor who saw me said this is not an urgent issue book an appointment with your family doctor And I was looking into his eyes but she is not available any time. What an amazing place that they want to see you to squeeze the taxpayers money out of ministry but don’t want to resolve any issues. Management of this place is a nightmare. I am sure that a 10 year can manage it much effectively Than that of existing management. Then on top of this one they charge you $$$ to renew your prescriptions. In shower every visit to this place and occasionally encounter with Dr Saban is a nightmare for me. The moment I got a better physician I will surely fire her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I began seeing Dr. Saban a number of years ago when she started with Northfield. At first, I honestly wasn't sure what to make of her. I wasn't sure if I liked her or could even grow to like her, if I didn't. I decided I would give our Doctor/Patient relationship a chance. I have had a number of problems over the years (including a devastating marriage break up, deaths in the family, and several illnesses, infections, etc.). Dr. Saban always made sure I received the proper diagnostics, referrals. and follow-ups. After many years as my Doctor, I sadly had to say goodbye to Dr. Saban in December when I moved from the Waterloo-Wellington region to more than an hour's drive away. I was actually sad to be saying goodbye because I felt like Dr. Saban was somewhat like family to me. So, needless to say, I do understand how she can be misunderstood at times and I also respect everyone's right to their opinion. I have shared mine and I will truly miss Dr. Saban's professional and caring service. Joanne H T

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Well ladies and gentlemen with all the fake stuff this world has to offer!! I was floored by Dr Sabans blood work follow up! I answered to find a friendly voice of Dr Saban's staff member. She informed me about Dr Saban concerns on the sugar levels showing up on my blood work report. The friendly woman explained how I was showing a sugar level in which if we grab it now I shouldn't be heading towards a diabetic issue! she discused this in detail answered my questions and thanked her for her time! People Dont be fake work with Dr Saban so she can work with u! these people are trained to see miscues. I've seen many fake secnarios in my life I'm a 60 yr old chap so I've seen my share! She's a good Doctor dont miss judge her she can help and wants to help! believe me the Doc and myself have butted heads but hey we both stood strong and we have a better relationship because of it! please work with her not against her she is there to care for all!!! I like to take this time to say thanks to her and her great staff!!! does she deserve stars of course she does with a high 5 thanks everyone for their time!! good day to All Daniel Malek

Submitted May 25, 2018