Ratings for Dr. Jason Deutsch

very poor experience with dr. deutsch. do not believe he is competent and should not be working at a trauma center.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I went to the ER at HUMC at 3 in the morning with severe pains in my right side. I was seen by the triage nurse immediately and then admitted. Within a few minutes I was seen by Dr. Deutsch, who was professional and courteous. He listened to my complaints, asked some questions and ordered blood work and a sonogram to be done. The nurse, Lisa, also very professional and courteous, was quick and efficient in taking my blood and getting it to the lab. After waiting approximately 5 minutes, Patrick came to take me to the radiology department, where Pashma did the sonogram. I then returned to the ER where I waited a short time to be told by Dr. Deutsch that I had gallstones and would need to have my gallbladder removed. Everyone at HUMC was great... and it was Christmas and they were in good spirits considering they had to be at work while everyone else was having a good time!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011