Ratings for Dr. Steve Hoey

Dr. Hoey was simply amazing. His care and dedication to his profession is evident. He performed surgery on me yesterday and he and his team were top notch. Thank you! T. Jason Smith

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My experience with two total knee replacements at the Guelph General Hospital in the past year have been......yes....painful from time to time but softened by the excellent and compassionate work of Dr. Steve Hoey, his staff and all the doctors, nurses and staff at the GGH who were associated with my operations. Dr. Hoey was patient with my numerous questions, concise and knowledgeable with his answers, efficient and effective with his approach to my operations and care while maintaining a wonderfully subtle and respectful sense of humour. My wife Janus and I are extremely grateful for the care and approach of Dr. Hoey and the team surrounding him. We cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Dr. Hoey. You have enriched my life.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Be good if his address and telephone numbers were correct...!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Hoey is a excellent orthopedic Surgeon . He is very kind listens to what you have to say. I iwas having pain in my right hip for over a year and did all the recommended therapy and nothing worked Dr Hoey look at the xray and told me yes surgery would be the best thing to do. I had the surgery done and today pain free for over a year and still going strong. I had total hip surgery done

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

This man is an excptional Orthopedic Surgeon. I tore my achilies tendon and he fought for me to get into the GGH for emergency surgery which he did at 10pm till 12:30am and when he saw me in recovery he offered to call my family. He listened to the fact I live alone and have stairs so he was cautious with recovery. After 10 weeks I am walking and feeling very satisfied. This man is a surgeon who has the ability to relate and listen to his patients and perform to the highest standards of his profession. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I am a 47 year old female that had to have 2 knee replacement done in less than a year apart. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hoey. He is straight forward but you have the confidence that he is excellent at what he does. If you haven't guessed by my comments I highly recommend him and have full confidence in his abilities and advise. Thank you Dr. Hoey.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Both my Husband and l have had Dr. Hoey, we are very happy with him, he is an awesome doctor...gets you back up and running in all good time...very caring man...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

49 years old, sore knee, swollen, constant pain. went from running 3-5 times a week with hockey and ball hockey and hiking as well. the pain was to the point where I couldn't walk around the block. finally went to see him. I came in with MRI and xrays. told me mri don't provide the clarity he likes, nothing on the xray. keep doing what your doing and take anti-flams. totally useless dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Excellent work completed on my broken ankle. Stated very clearly going into the surgery what was wrong, how he would repair it and what the rehab time would be. So far, 16 weeks later, he was right on. Overall I found him to be very open to my questions and easy to understand and talk to.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Excellent Surgeon and great and helpful office staff. Bunion removal was successful although required additional surgery 6 months later due bone healing awkwardly and this second surgery was done as efficiently as the first. Highly recommend Dr. Hoey to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015