Ratings for Dr. Valerie Mantle

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’”πŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’˜πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’”πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

She and her staff are amazing! Always takes such great care of my family and even makes uncomfortable procedures easier to deal with. We're so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

my appointment is always on time she listens and really cares she always gets to the bottom of the health concerns for both my husband and myself and is always willing to give whatever amount of time you need ..she is not a pill pusher or judgemental..i would highly recommend her ...we have come close but i would have to say she is the best doctor we have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

The only issue I've ever had with dr. Mantle has been wait time. Over all average wait has been about 1/2 hour but in one instance I waited well over 1 hour. Other then that issue, she has been nothing but friendly and very helpful. She's the only doctor who's ever paid attention to what I've said and done anything. She's even gone so far as to call me at home on a weekend when a test came back. All in all she is the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I do agree somewhat with a past post that she may be nice and friendly but does not seem to listen to you. I feel she has an overly easy going attitude and if it's not bleeding, protruding or gushing out infection no need to worry. I think she needs to spend more time listening to her patients and dealing with the root of the problem instead of dismissing us...that's why we are there in the first place cause something is wrong, we don't just go in to see the doctor cause we like her company!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr Mantle is wonderful!! She is very understanding and listens to me when I explain my health issues. I never feel like she is trying to rush me out of her office. I think she is the BEST doctor that I have ever seen, and I am very happy that I found her for my medical issues.Mary

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

she may have a pleasant demeanor and she may hear your voice but she does not listen to your words...if anyone knows their body the best, it is the patient. People describe their symptoms to her and all she tells her clients is that their depressed. Patients could have the same signs for depression as they do for cancer and she does nothing...ask for a referral or second opinion, she does nothing...what a crock...when it says General Practioner, guess what, that's exactly what it is...General...no more no less...Maybe she should pay attention to Dr. Marla Shapiro on Canada AM or Dr. Oz...She can learn alot, but I guess ignorance is bliss, right?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

My family and I are very blessed to have dr Mantle and Janet as our healthcare team!! dr Mantel will spend as much time as you need you can ask as many questions as you need to. dr Mantle and Janet will always remember your name and will always polity greet you by your name. Janet will always do her best for you to get a convient appoitment. Thank you so much for everything you guys do for us. xoxo

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

I am so thankful that Dr Mantle came to us from Ottawa. What a gem! She is kind and takes time for all of your concerns. My husband and I just marvel at her great people skills. She uses the computer and can access your info on the spot. She follows up on your file and does not rush you out the door. She epitomizes what doctors were meant to be-healers of body and mind.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

We miss Dr. Mantle and she was the best family doctor we ever had. Thanks Dr. Mantle and hope you come back to Ottawa one day.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009