Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Pugh

I love Dr. Pugh. He loves to talk. And for some people like me, that's great, for others, not so much. But he's great. Really. I recommend him to anyone in Utah looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Is very flexible, willing to work with you. He is opinionated, but willing to listen and bend according to a patients desires. I believe he really cares about making a difference and not just a buck.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I felt ripped off. They told me I'd have to pay one amount, and then it ended up being more. Also, my contacts aren't the right prescription and I can't see as well. It was frusterating.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

He is a great guy, very friendly but comes across as too much of a salesman for me. Pushes other agendas, particularly nutritional supplements, with you as a captive audience. That just led me to be more skeptical of the other advice he gave me in regards to my eyes. But perhaps you will see it differently. Is a humanitarian and organizes doctors to go to Mexico to do free eye exams/surgeries. Probably jots down some personal notes on patients, I was impressed that he remembered certain things about me having only seen me once before and over a year ago.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Ronald M. Pugh's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup