You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Happy Verma

Both of my children are patients of Dr. Verma, she is great. She is always there no matter what day and time of the day/night. I would recommend her to anybody who was looking for their child a doctor. My whole family is pleased with her and her staff. Thanks Dr Verma!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Verma has cared for all 3 of my daughters, especially my disabled daughter wiyh Rett Syndrome. She is compassionate about her patients and staff. She takes her time with you and your child at each visit, making sure to listen to your concerns and give you the best care. We love her!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Took care of my son. Also, right after having my son, the nurses in the hospital weren't very attentive to my IV's. Dr. Verma made SURE they were done right! :)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr Verma took care of my girls they are now 25 & 28. they both loved her. my oldest had meningitis when she was 3 & she was so helpful & understanding

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

DR VERMA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. MY INFANT DAUGHTER WAS HOSPITALIZED WITH RSV AND I THINK THAT DR VERMA WAS AT THE HOSPITAL AS MUCH AS I WAS. SHE IS SO CARING AND COMPASSIONATE AND SHE IS NEVER TOO BUSY TO RETURN YOUR CALLS OR ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. I HOPE MY DAUGHTER IS GROWN BEFORE SHE RETIRES.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

She is by far the best doctor I've ever had the priviledge of working with. She is very compassionate, never rushes appointments and very helpful in time of need with a sick child. When my younger son was very sick as an infant, she stayed four hrs. after closing time at her office with us helping us make the best decision for his care. Both of my children have been under her care for yrs. now. I drive 51 miles one way to see her. She is the epitome of knowledge and 'people' skills.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Happy Verma's Credentials

• S M S Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• City changed from "CHARLESTON" to "Cross Lanes"

September 1, 2013