Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Quan

Do not ever take your child to Dr . Cynthia Quan. She has no time for the kids. She is always rushed, never makes eye contact with the child or parent, would not let you finish telling the problem, wont hear you completely, will jump to conclusions about the child and make them and the parents feel as if they have an abnormal child. Very rude and not polite at all. Its a SIN we have doctors like her in the country.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I have been taking my kids to see Dr. Quan for over 4 years. I have always found her to be very patient and she has never been hesiatant to further explore any diffiiculties we may be having. She may run a little behind, but once she is in the room, you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

doctor who works for insurance company I belive. More than my kids health she is worried about writing any tests. First or 2nd visit seems good but once you become regular she will not wait more than 3-4 minutes in the room. you can feel that she is rushing and will say everything is normal.When I take my kid for the same complaint to other doctors in the same group they have written tests and found complications. I would not reccomend her to any one. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Cynthia A. Quan's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA