Ratings for Dr. Kathleen L. Meade

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

This doctor accused my wife of faking her pain symptoms after her car accident so that she could "get more money from a settlement" This was the most outrageous and extremely unprofessional behavior we have ever encountered with any doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Meade, although seemingly knowledgable, is NOT A PATIENT'S doctor, so to speak. I had a pretty complicated medical issue (with underlying psych issues to accompany it) and looked to Dr. Meade for help. Instead, she dropped me as a patient because I was "too much work". I believe she is probably great at medicine, but has no skills in dealing with patients that are actually in medical crisis.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

She refers almost everything out, doesn't try to do even simple things like bandage a cut, check a toe for injury, drain a small cyst on a finger. She hardly touches you and seems very bland and not animated. It's almost as if she isn't "there". She prescribes medication freely and often.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

I recently began seeing Dr. Meade as my primary physician. She is intelligent, compassionate, straight forward, and very caring about her patients. I found her referral process extremely quick and efficient. Accessibility is not a problem either, as I got right in recently when I needed to. She works in her office full time and always returns phone calls herself. I would recommend her to anyone looking to a primary physician.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

I love her style: very intelligent, a great doctor, funny, relaxed, caring; a good, decent person. She works full time and the referral process is fast and easy. Her correct address is 84 Willimansett St, South Hadley, MA / Hampshire County Internal Medicine - (413) 534-1665.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Kathleen Meade works a part time schedule and is not always available when needed. Additionally, there is often a delay or problem getting referrals.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2005

Dr. Kathleen L. Meade's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare