Ratings for Dr. Jaydeep Moro

I have never felt compelled to write one of these reviews before but bar none - one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He is a paragon of what a good physician should be - skilled, caring and humble. His waiting times are only due to the time he takes with each patient and the demand to visit his clinic. If I sound like an ad man, I'm not - just a patient who knows where credit it due. If you have a shoulder problem, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr moro has some of the best bedside manner you could ask for as you prepare for surgery. He took care of me and all of my questions during all my consultations. He completed a shoulder surgery on me and it has returned me back to my normal self prior to my shoulder dislocation.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Great doctor.."super knowledgeable and friendly. Took time to explain options and never felt rushed. All healthcare professionals should job shadow him to see how to perform at the highest level.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I had a complete tear of the right rotator cuff repaired by Dr, Moro in 2001. Its been 15 years and my shoulder is still in great shape. Dr Moro was very caring ( getting me into surgery 5 days after initial appointment) and did a super job. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Moro performed surgery to repair a torn labrum in my left shoulder. Once inside he found two tears and repaired both as well as "tightening up" the shoulder itself. He was extremely caring and an incredible surgeon that was interested in my overall health and not just my shoulder. During the consultation he asked there were any other problems I was experiencing in my body and referred me to a hip specialist and I had that repaired the following year. You could not find a better doctor in attitude, attentiveness, complete explanations and ability. Rehab was strenuous and painful as expected, however, recovery was full. The surgery was performed the last week of October and I was playing golf in late May with some pain, but, I could take a full swing with full power. I was amazed and was back to full weight training in mid summer and my shoulder is what I would consider perfect. Very little range of motion loss. I would recommend him without hesitation and I honestly don't think you can really find anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I am very glad I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Moro. I have never had a doctor like him. You can see he genuinely takes the time to review your file explaining your condition(s). I did not feel rushed and he gave me the attention I needed to feel comfortable. Thanks Dr. Moro

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had shoulder stabilization surgery done by Dr. Rajaratnam a few years and and my shoulder continued to dislocate on a daily basis after that. After multiple failed chances to have Dr. Rajaratnam fix the problem I gave up and was referred to Dr. Moro. He was TERRIFIC. AMAZING bedside Manour. He met with me and my family, asked tough questions, was very intensive and consice. He remembered everything about me and follows up with me to encourage me to stop smoking. He even made recommendations about my skin condition, which I found very helpful and considerate. He's the best doctor I've ever seen in my life and I recommend him to everyone. I will never see another orthopaedic surgeon again. Thank you Dr. Moro!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

repaired my shoulder, he was a great help and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had surgery on my left elbow and my surgeon was Doctor Jaydeep Moro. I had seen my family doctor who had recommended me to a local surgeon in Welland. I was tested and the surgeon recommended that I see a specialist for the type of surgery that I was getting and I had to go out of the Niagara Region. I was referred to two specialists the first was a different doctor in Burlington and the second was Doctor Moro. After consulting with both surgeons it was probably the easiest decision I have ever made. Doctor Moro was absolutely fantastic from the moment I met him. He explained in detail what he would be doing and from start to finish the whole process was amazing. He went with a very unobtrusive surgery on my elbow and did as perfect of a job as could be imagined. Anyone who has surgery and is referred to the man consider yourself blessed. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I found myself in ER after badly breaking my wrist after an accident. I consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Moro as the surgeon who operated on my wrist. Dr. Moro gives you his full attention during conversations and does not appear rushed. I waited between 15 minutes -30 minutes to see him during subsequent appointments in the fracture clinic.which I feel is reasonable. I am a health care worker and I wish I worked with a clinic full of Dr.Moro's

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014