Ratings for Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Dr Moro was by far the best surgeon I've ever met. Great Bedside manner and amazing skills. 1 year after the surgery, my shoulder feels better than it ever has!!!! Thanks for everything!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor excellent bedside manner honest caring

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Don't go see him if you are over 40 years old. He doesn't want to ruin his perfect record. I had a motor vehicle accident that caused three tendon tears and rotation cuff injury and I was in horrific pain; could hardly move my arm. He told me that everyone over 50 had tendon tears and I had to live with it. I had no pain before accident. Surgery was later performed at Sunnybrook by Dr Robin Richards.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Fantastic surgeon - had consultation which resulted in no surgery needed

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Fantastic surgeon. Explained everything in detail before and after surgery. My right rotator was a challenge to repair. He did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Fantastic surgeon. Great bed side manner. Takes the time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

If you have to have Orthopedic surgery, this is the guy you want! He is kind and caring. He always takes his time in explaining everything to make you comfortable. He is truly gifted in his field. I am so grateful for all he has done for me!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

There should be a national holiday honouring Dr. Moro. There is no one else like him. He is the best in every way.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Surgery was a success! He is very kind, informative, really cares about your well-being. Remembers everything during follow-ups.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I suffered with a tear and severe tendenosis for over 1 yr as a healthy young adult in my late 20's. Dr Moro initially was helpful and performed cortisone injection and eventually a PRP which he recommended as a second option before surgery which was our last resort. We were not certain i had a tear or any real injury as diagbostic reports suggested possible tears. 3 months post PRP the pain did not subside and i returned to Dr Moro who said repeat PRP or surgery is our only 2 options. He told me systematic reviews showed that PRP had no statistical significance and that it was placebo effect in patients if it worked. I told him id like to take a requisition for PRP and see if it was still covered first and if not then id be back to discuss surgical options. Approx. 3 weeks later i returned to dr moro because the PRP was going to cost $400 + taxes and i was already pff work for 7 months at that time on tight budget. I was ready to forget PRP and explore surgeey but Dr Moro now said i did not need surgery and that he could not help me. He told me to seek out a holistic treatment. I asked him for a repeat ultrasound or xray to see what was going on inside now post prp and told him my physiotherapist suggested an MRI be done. He dismisses my requests stating they would do nothing and serve no purpose. My family doctor then met with me and told me she had phone conversation with dr moro and that they both believe the pain is in my head and that i should go back to work. Physio or holistic treatment was the only thing that would help me she said. She then tried to dissuade me from seeking a 2nd opinion claiming it was useless. Frustrated i sought a 2nd opinion anyhow and that specialist ordered the repeat xray uktrasound blood work AND an MRI and i am now told i have a definite tear AND that i need to do surgery. I went back to dr moro and asked him to juat VIEW my MRI results and he took over 1 month to get back to me and he said i will do surgery ut its a 50% chance if success. I will never trust this dr again or allow him to operate on my body. As a nurse practitioner i am very appalled at his lack of care or desire to help his patients or investigate their symptoms to ensure a proper diagnosis and surgical prognosis is confirmed. He gave up on me and did t believw my pain was real. He thought i was trying to get disability benefits to stay off work my family doctor said. Very unprofessional behind my back AND its bwcause im in healthcare too that i didnt just accept his final word. I kept exploring other options and opinions until i reached an answer. Im 29 not 79 and i shouldn't take over a year to heal a soft tissue injury if im doing all the right things (rest/physio/alkaline plant based diet, etc.). Happy to say Dr Ogilvie Harris from Toronto has suggested surgery and gave me a confident prognosis, not 50% and he believed me when i told him my symptoms and dis not dismiss me just because i failed his manual assessment. Pain is individualized Dr Moro and its very real even if you the assessor believe otherwise... they teach that in medical school. Perhaps you've forgotten.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016