You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jaydeep Moro

Dr. Moro performed surgery to repair a torn labrum in my left shoulder. Once inside he found two tears and repaired both as well as "tightening up" the shoulder itself. He was extremely caring and an incredible surgeon that was interested in my overall health and not just my shoulder. During the consultation he asked there were any other problems I was experiencing in my body and referred me to a hip specialist and I had that repaired the following year. You could not find a better doctor in attitude, attentiveness, complete explanations and ability. Rehab was strenuous and painful as expected, however, recovery was full. The surgery was performed the last week of October and I was playing golf in late May with some pain, but, I could take a full swing with full power. I was amazed and was back to full weight training in mid summer and my shoulder is what I would consider perfect. Very little range of motion loss. I would recommend him without hesitation and I honestly don't think you can really find anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I am very glad I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Moro. I have never had a doctor like him. You can see he genuinely takes the time to review your file explaining your condition(s). I did not feel rushed and he gave me the attention I needed to feel comfortable. Thanks Dr. Moro

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had shoulder stabilization surgery done by Dr. Rajaratnam a few years and and my shoulder continued to dislocate on a daily basis after that. After multiple failed chances to have Dr. Rajaratnam fix the problem I gave up and was referred to Dr. Moro. He was TERRIFIC. AMAZING bedside Manour. He met with me and my family, asked tough questions, was very intensive and consice. He remembered everything about me and follows up with me to encourage me to stop smoking. He even made recommendations about my skin condition, which I found very helpful and considerate. He's the best doctor I've ever seen in my life and I recommend him to everyone. I will never see another orthopaedic surgeon again. Thank you Dr. Moro!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

repaired my shoulder, he was a great help and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had surgery on my left elbow and my surgeon was Doctor Jaydeep Moro. I had seen my family doctor who had recommended me to a local surgeon in Welland. I was tested and the surgeon recommended that I see a specialist for the type of surgery that I was getting and I had to go out of the Niagara Region. I was referred to two specialists the first was a different doctor in Burlington and the second was Doctor Moro. After consulting with both surgeons it was probably the easiest decision I have ever made. Doctor Moro was absolutely fantastic from the moment I met him. He explained in detail what he would be doing and from start to finish the whole process was amazing. He went with a very unobtrusive surgery on my elbow and did as perfect of a job as could be imagined. Anyone who has surgery and is referred to the man consider yourself blessed. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I found myself in ER after badly breaking my wrist after an accident. I consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Moro as the surgeon who operated on my wrist. Dr. Moro gives you his full attention during conversations and does not appear rushed. I waited between 15 minutes -30 minutes to see him during subsequent appointments in the fracture clinic.which I feel is reasonable. I am a health care worker and I wish I worked with a clinic full of Dr.Moro's

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Saw Dr Moro for torn rotator cuff after a previous unsatisfactory consult with another ortho doctor. He was sympathetic to my desire to continue with my physically active lifestyle and accepted me as his patient. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have found such an understanding and skilled surgeon. What had initially been identified as a torn rotator cuff turned out to be quite a bit more complicated. From the first consult to the second post-surgery follow up appointment, Dr Moro was attentive and caring and explained in plain language what he had done, why he had done it, and what I needed to do to aid my recovery. Two months after surgery I have almost full and totally pain free range of movement and am looking forward to getting back to all the activities I love. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Moro.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr Jay Moro performed shoulder surgery on my right shoulder in September 2012 and to my amazement I have full mobility and my recovery has been excellent. He did such a great job and his bedside manner is outstanding. I am having my other shoulder done in April and am thrilled with his work. A big thank you to Dr Jay Moro.:)))) Shane.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Moro is a great doctor. He did emergency surgery on my ankle. He is very professional, friendly, and caring. He explained everything before the surgery and why I needed it very well to me and my family and he checked on me often after to make sure everything went well. My only two complaints are 1) He is often over-booked so appointments take a LONG time; 2) I often left with questions unanswered. When he was unable to help me anymore (maybe this was why there were so many unanswered questions) he referred me to an ankle specialist and made sure I got in to see him immediately, even though he was supposed to be booked up for months. He is a great surgeon and a great person. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Moro is the best in his field, although having to wait many hours to see him, maybe they shouldn't over book so much. That being said he gave me my life back. Really SAD :( to see the glue that held him together has left "Sheena" will be missed dearly. Always cheerful and a happy person. Good luck to her where ever she is. See you soon Dr. Jay

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Jaydeep Moro's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moro performed surgery to repair a torn labrum in my left shoulder. Once inside he found two tears and repaired both as well as "tightening up" the shoulde..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very glad I had the pleasure of dealing with Dr. Moro. I have never had a doctor like him. You can see he genuinely takes the time to review your file ex..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had shoulder stabilization surgery done by Dr. Rajaratnam a few years and and my shoulder continued to dislocate on a daily basis after that. After multiple f..."

June 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8N 1T8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Young Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055408448".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "repaired my shoulder, he was a great help and very friendly."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on my left elbow and my surgeon was Doctor Jaydeep Moro. I had seen my family doctor who had recommended me to a local surgeon in Welland. I was ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found myself in ER after badly breaking my wrist after an accident. I consider myself lucky to have had Dr. Moro as the surgeon who operated on my wrist. Dr. ..."

September 30, 2014