You may also like

Rate Dr. Jerry Levesque

Dr. Jerry Levesque's Ratings

Dr. Levesque is great, my family doctor referred me to him and I'm so glad he did. I had a meniscus repair and scope done with him and my knee healed perfectly and everything went well, although they found I had a tear in my acl that I need another surgery for (it didn't show in the mri). Most of my appointments with him were quick & I didn't have to wait for too long except two of my appoinyments, I had to wait for over an hour. Besides that, he was great, very informed and answered all of my questions without hesitation. Would 10/10 recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I waited for four hours to see the doctor for about 5 minutes where he barely looked at my knee and then simply booked me for an MRI, I could have done that with my family doctor

I know these kind of appointments usually have long wait times but based on the amount of folders between mine and the ladies that was 50 minutes before mine they book one every 5 minutes. Don't get why they went over though since mine only took 5 minutes.

He was very nice and chatty and a wonderful person but I found this to be a total waste of my time. I had to take half a day of taking conference calls from the waiting room.

Also there was one wonderful staff member at the desk but aside from her the rest looked annoyed when I didn't complain but simply asked what expected time was so I could plan the rest of my conference calls out.

I was not the only one upset about the wait time a group of us were discussing it in the corner of the waiting room

Needless to say my doctor is now referring me to another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Advise you to see someone else,would never recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had my right hip done back in July and I can't believe how much I'm doing now.This Dr.is truly amazing!!!!! I felt like he was a friend,as much as I Doctor. Everything he said and told me has worked out exactly as I was told.He saw me everyday in the morning while I was in the hospital and answered every question. If you have the chance to use him,you'll be making a very smart choice.Thank You Dr.Levesque!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I need to see him soo badly....I have Dr. skipper who I cannot tolerate....Dr. L fixed my mothers hip and I am suffering from an injury to my arm and knee...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

The doctor is phenomenal; the secretary should take the necessary time and care to listen to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. L. Has done total knee replacements on both my knees now. His knowledge, caring, bedside manner, well simply everything is amazing. I would recommend him anytime anywhere. And surprisingly enough, it wasn't a huge wait either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Levesque performed a total hip replacement for me two weeks ago and he did a wonderful job. I am up and about with no complications and he really calmed my pre-surgery fears. Fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Levesque is an extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough doctor. He has been treating my daughter for club foot for the past 14 years and has guided us through a number of related and un-related medical issues. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. L is the most kind, caring and compassionate Dr. that I have ever had the pleasure to know. He is treating my Daughter for a herniated disc and originally saw her within 12 hours of a visit to the ER when we didn't know what was wrong. He admitted her into the Hospital so he could do the tests quickly, he left no stone unturned until he found the cause of her leg pain. I wish more Dr.'s could be like this. He is really an amazing Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1494787].votes_count ]]