Ratings for Dr. Jerry Levesque

Dr Levesque went above and beyond to help me. I could not have asked for a nicer surgeon. He was very concerned about some other medical issues I have and he talked to me about them. He even did some research on his own time to try and help me with them. He advised me that I can call his office to assistance when I need it.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Will be my first (only) choice for my next surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I chose dr. Leveque because of his reputation in the industry as one of the best in Orthopedic. My hip needed immediate attention and days following meeting him he offered me acancellation for the following week. I will be forever grateful for the gift of quality of life this man gave back to me. From a care perspective you will be in good hands with attention to detail and an outcome that gives you a future that is bright and painfree.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

WONDERFUL DOCTOR VEEY HELPFUL TOOK GOOD CARE OF MY DAUGHTER BOTH TIMES SHE HAD SURGEY EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANER EXPLAINED EVERYTHING BEFORE AND AFTER THANK YOU STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL DOCTOR WAS ALWAYS ON TIME

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Amazing!! He treated my baby daughter for hip dislocation. So comforting! Down to earth and on the ball! Fixed the problem efficiently!! Very grateful to this outstanding doc!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I would give his doctor no 5, but 6 or more stars. He is great! Wonderful and very caring. He performed a surgery to my son and removed an osteochondroma and he was great all the time.! I wish him the best! He deserves it! Thanks Dr Levesque.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Great doctor, very personable and knowledgeable. Had 3 operations and all were a success. His follow up was excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Levesque. He is a dedicated Dr!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Son had been a patient about 14 years ago. Care was excellent then. had some followup appointments the past year. Care from Dr. Levesque is still excellent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Wonderful wonderful man. He is so caring and helpful I would recommend him to anyone. We see him at the hospital. I just hate how they book appointments there because he is usually running behind. I'm not sure if he has any control over that.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Levesque was amazing with my young son. He was very patient and explained everything in a level he understood but was not degrading. He made myself and my son feel very relaxed; the surgery was very efficient and Dr. Lévesque was great with the follow up. An amazingly friendly and knowledgeable doctor who can put anyone's mind at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015