Ratings for Dr. Jerry Levesque

I just had my total hip replacement surgery 10 days ago. Dr. Levesque is a very experienced and compassionate doctor with excellent communication skills. I had some minor complications (too low blood pressure ), but he knew exactly to do to fix the issue. The nursing staff at the hospital were all excellent as well. Amazing experience!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

You will never find another physician that is compassionate, understanding and patience like Dr. Levesque. I would highly recommend Dr. Levesque.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

So very glad I got him as my Ortho specialist. Super nice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

DR. Levesque is the best you can meet. Am very lucky to be seen by him. Though he says that my case was very rare and complicated he dealt with it in a great way! I think he is perfect and everything about him is perfect. If you were revered to him, you must be veeerrrryyyy lucky. He is very very very friendly as well!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Levesque did my hip replacement back in February 2017. He was very knowledgable and explained the entire procedure in detail the good and bad. I strongly recommend Dr Levesque!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Levesque performed Achilles lengthening on my 12 year old autistic son. I wouldn't have been happier having my son see anyone else! He walked us through everything, he took the time to explain to my son, he took time to just make us understand and be comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Levesque. Very knowledgeable, caring with my mom and patient. Attention to detail. He performed my mom's hip replacement, as she has many other health issues. Has done research on his own, and has gone beyond his duties.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Keeps sending me for test after test. Seems mixed up to where my knee problem is. In and out of room so quick. Seems to forget why I'm there.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Levesque went above and beyond to help me. I could not have asked for a nicer surgeon. He was very concerned about some other medical issues I have and he talked to me about them. He even did some research on his own time to try and help me with them. He advised me that I can call his office to assistance when I need it.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Will be my first (only) choice for my next surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016