Ratings for Dr. Jerry Levesque

Dr Levesque did my hip replacement back in February 2017. He was very knowledgable and explained the entire procedure in detail the good and bad. I strongly recommend Dr Levesque!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Levesque performed Achilles lengthening on my 12 year old autistic son. I wouldn't have been happier having my son see anyone else! He walked us through everything, he took the time to explain to my son, he took time to just make us understand and be comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Levesque. Very knowledgeable, caring with my mom and patient. Attention to detail. He performed my mom's hip replacement, as she has many other health issues. Has done research on his own, and has gone beyond his duties.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Keeps sending me for test after test. Seems mixed up to where my knee problem is. In and out of room so quick. Seems to forget why I'm there.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Levesque went above and beyond to help me. I could not have asked for a nicer surgeon. He was very concerned about some other medical issues I have and he talked to me about them. He even did some research on his own time to try and help me with them. He advised me that I can call his office to assistance when I need it.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Will be my first (only) choice for my next surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I chose dr. Leveque because of his reputation in the industry as one of the best in Orthopedic. My hip needed immediate attention and days following meeting him he offered me acancellation for the following week. I will be forever grateful for the gift of quality of life this man gave back to me. From a care perspective you will be in good hands with attention to detail and an outcome that gives you a future that is bright and painfree.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

WONDERFUL DOCTOR VEEY HELPFUL TOOK GOOD CARE OF MY DAUGHTER BOTH TIMES SHE HAD SURGEY EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANER EXPLAINED EVERYTHING BEFORE AND AFTER THANK YOU STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL DOCTOR WAS ALWAYS ON TIME

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Amazing!! He treated my baby daughter for hip dislocation. So comforting! Down to earth and on the ball! Fixed the problem efficiently!! Very grateful to this outstanding doc!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I would give his doctor no 5, but 6 or more stars. He is great! Wonderful and very caring. He performed a surgery to my son and removed an osteochondroma and he was great all the time.! I wish him the best! He deserves it! Thanks Dr Levesque.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016