You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jerry Levesque

Wonderful wonderful man. He is so caring and helpful I would recommend him to anyone. We see him at the hospital. I just hate how they book appointments there because he is usually running behind. I'm not sure if he has any control over that.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Levesque was amazing with my young son. He was very patient and explained everything in a level he understood but was not degrading. He made myself and my son feel very relaxed; the surgery was very efficient and Dr. Lévesque was great with the follow up. An amazingly friendly and knowledgeable doctor who can put anyone's mind at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Levesque recently performed a partial hip replacement on my mother and he was very supportive to her pre & post surgery. He came to visit her every morning to see how she was doing and took the time to talk to her slowly as she has limited speech. He was very positive and optimistic that she would be able to make a normal recovery.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Great experience seeing Dr. Levesque. Really cares, doesn't try to rush you out of your appointment. (Note - earlier in the day appointments are usually right on time).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Levesque has treated my son for several years now and we have always been impressed with his car. He is knowledgeable and caring. He has also proven to be one who would prefer to make sure surgery is required prior to proceeding with a course of action which may not be required.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Levesque is great, my family doctor referred me to him and I'm so glad he did. I had a meniscus repair and scope done with him and my knee healed perfectly and everything went well, although they found I had a tear in my acl that I need another surgery for (it didn't show in the mri). Most of my appointments with him were quick & I didn't have to wait for too long except two of my appoinyments, I had to wait for over an hour. Besides that, he was great, very informed and answered all of my questions without hesitation. Would 10/10 recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I waited for four hours to see the doctor for about 5 minutes where he barely looked at my knee and then simply booked me for an MRI, I could have done that with my family doctor I know these kind of appointments usually have long wait times but based on the amount of folders between mine and the ladies that was 50 minutes before mine they book one every 5 minutes. Don't get why they went over though since mine only took 5 minutes. He was very nice and chatty and a wonderful person but I found this to be a total waste of my time. I had to take half a day of taking conference calls from the waiting room. Also there was one wonderful staff member at the desk but aside from her the rest looked annoyed when I didn't complain but simply asked what expected time was so I could plan the rest of my conference calls out. I was not the only one upset about the wait time a group of us were discussing it in the corner of the waiting room Needless to say my doctor is now referring me to another specialist.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Advise you to see someone else,would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had my right hip done back in July and I can't believe how much I'm doing now.This Dr.is truly amazing!!!!! I felt like he was a friend,as much as I Doctor. Everything he said and told me has worked out exactly as I was told.He saw me everyday in the morning while I was in the hospital and answered every question. If you have the chance to use him,you'll be making a very smart choice.Thank You Dr.Levesque!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Jerry Levesque's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful wonderful man. He is so caring and helpful I would recommend him to anyone. We see him at the hospital. I just hate how they book appointments th..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levesque was amazing with my young son. He was very patient and explained everything in a level he understood but was not degrading. He made myself and m..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon"

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levesque recently performed a partial hip replacement on my mother and he was very supportive to her pre & post surgery. He came to visit her every morning..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience seeing Dr. Levesque. Really cares, doesn't try to rush you out of your appointment. (Note - earlier in the day appointments are usually right ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levesque has treated my son for several years now and we have always been impressed with his car. He is knowledgeable and caring. He has also proven to be ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levesque is great, my family doctor referred me to him and I'm so glad he did. I had a meniscus repair and scope done with him and my knee healed perfectly ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I waited for four hours to see the doctor for about 5 minutes where he barely looked at my knee and then simply booked me for an MRI, I could have done that wit..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Advise you to see someone else,would never recommend this doctor."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my right hip done back in July and I can't believe how much I'm doing now.This Dr.is truly amazing!!!!! I felt like he was a friend,as much as I Doctor. E..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I need to see him soo badly....I have Dr. skipper who I cannot tolerate....Dr. L fixed my mothers hip and I am suffering from an injury to my arm and knee..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is phenomenal; the secretary should take the necessary time and care to listen to the patient."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. L. Has done total knee replacements on both my knees now. His knowledge, caring, bedside manner, well simply everything is amazing. I would recommend him an..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levesque performed a total hip replacement for me two weeks ago and he did a wonderful job. I am up and about with no complications and he really calmed my ..."

October 9, 2014