Ratings for Dr. Kevin Aasen

Dr.Aasen is the most gentle, and kind, and understanding man and a 100% excellent dentist as well as the other dentists at Souris Family Dental. The staff and professionalism is perfect. You will never find any other place better for you family dental needs. 👍😊

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Very Professional, fast service. Expert assessment and diagnosis. Very friendly, I definitely would recommend Dr. Aasen to anyone in the Weyburn area. He has been my dentist for my entire life and I have never had any problems with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr Aasen has been our family dentist for many years. He is without doubt a great dentist and has an outstanding clinic. Weyburn is very fortunate to have him and all the capable doctors and dedicated staff members of the clinic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr.Kevin was able to give me Sasquatch teeth like I asked. Now im able to gnash through raw live salmon like a champion!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

great people all the way around, not only do they fix the problem but they help with prevention also. Best dentist I've ever had by far

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr.Aasen is a very good dentist, is personable,and excellent at all that he does. He has treated our family many times for braces,regular dentistry and sent us to specialists when necessary. One of the very best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Have been going to Dr. Aasen for a good number of years. He is very knowledgeable, efficient, explains all procedures very well, is very caring, and gives an absolutely pain free needle. My family ranging in age from 12 to 67 all go to him and are more than well satisfied with the work he has done for us. Could lower his fees a tad!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Aasen is a terrific dentist. He is very knowledgable, and is good at explaining procedures to his patients. He is very gentle, and I have never once felt a needle that he has given me.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Kevin Aasen is the best dentist ever. He calm and quiet manner makes it almost a pleasure to go to the dentist. He definately knows how to give needles. You can't even feel them. Our family has been going to Kevin since 1986. i have never had to fight with my kids to go. Weyburn is lucky to have such a wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Aasen is a VERY gentle dentist. I LOVE going to him. He makes every expirience enjoyable. I have been going to him since I was little, and REFUSE to see any other dentist! I really must boast about Kevin (not just because he's my uncle) but because he's the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007