Ratings for Dr. Teri S. Formanek

just had surgery to repair a tcff tear in my wrist and he sent me back to work the next day! cant even feel my arm

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

did a wonderful job on my carpel tunnel surgery over 10 years ago never had any problems. Saved my husbands hand after another doctor messed it up. He did a great job and my husband has had no problems in over 10 years. terrific doctor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr Formanek saved my sons life after another Dr nearly caused him to lose his life. He noticed things other doctors didn't. He and his staff were always ready to help. Follow up was great throughout the ongoing treatment. I could tell he was a busy person but always made time to check on my son.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Formanek helped me through a very complicated case. He repaired my elbow after other doctors said I would have to live with it. Many thanks to Dr. Formanek and his wonderful staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else for hand or elbow injuries.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr. Teri S. Formanek's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clive, IA