Ratings for Dr. Norman Blustein

We had no problem with him at all, he’s very knowledgeable and was on time completely, I would recommend him to anyone and go back to him for everything

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

The office staff is absolutely terrible. They look miserable and do not care about the patience. They don’t have up to date records nor do they care about their jobs. They cancel the appoint and don’t call to tell you about it. Dr. Blustein is a great doctor but his staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Office is very busy. Staff have moments, sometimes nice sometimes rude. Dr Blustein is the best pediatrician for my son. Worth the one hour wait.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been reading these comments and I can understand where a lot of frustration comes from those who have negative things to say BUT let me say that my son and daughter have been his patients since birth….5 years now…and yes I have waited at times 1.5 hours…..but i know that they are seeing the best of the best. He is caring, knowledgable, understanding and he knows his stuff, really, really knows his stuff. He does walk in late at times but not because he's grabbing a coffee, it's because he's coming from the hospital, where he a paediatrician and specialist. He's one of the best and waiting for amazing health care shouldn't be an issue. Last I want to add is many times while I have been waiting in the office I have started talking to others who come from all over Ontario just to see him for specialist appt and referrals. That should speak volumes as too what a highly reserved doctor he is. Bring a book, an iPad, snack and suck it up.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Bluestein is #1 pediatrician in Ontario! It's worth the wait to see him. He is extremely knowledgeable, has so much patience with kids and my kids really like him. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing doctor! If you go there for an appointment just bring your kids a snack, an iPad or their favorite toy. Who cares about the waiting time. These doctors are worth the wait! They are very busy professionals who don't rush to do things. Unlike other doctors out there who take you in right away and send you out with antibiotics. These doctors don't do that unless your kids really need the antibiotics.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Excellent doctor. You wait because he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Bluestein used to be my doctor as a small child and I remember him being amazing! Brought my newborn to see him and things have changed big time. He has brought us in late at every appointment (up to 3 hours), he seemed very distracted once he did take my daughter in, and his staff are terribly rude. The receptionist booked us a week in advance for a late appointment and called us the day before to cancel and did not give us another date until two weeks later. My daughter was 2 weeks old at the time and was not at her birth weight so I was terribly concerned that he would not see her for another two weeks due to a staff error. The receptionist also made it seem like it was my fault that the doctor couldn't see us because I needed a late appointment as I had to wait until my husband was home from work to bring us. I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The doctor is a little bit scary and you have to wait 3 hours to get in he is dirty and never washes his hands

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

The comments are true. This clinic is constantly behind and the front desk staff hate everyone. However, the wait is worth it since the primary review is for doctor Bluestein who in my opinion is the best doctor in Richmond hill hence his continued presence at the hospital. Get over the wait people !!! You think the best doctors have no clients ??

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Receptionists are very unfriendly and rude, wait time is 45 minutes most of the time. I waited 1.5 hours with a 2 day old baby for the newborn exams , The doctor is friendly and seems knowledgeable. Nurses are friendly but rushed all the time. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017