Ratings for Dr. Norman Blustein

The comments are true. This clinic is constantly behind and the front desk staff hate everyone. However, the wait is worth it since the primary review is for doctor Bluestein who in my opinion is the best doctor in Richmond hill hence his continued presence at the hospital. Get over the wait people !!! You think the best doctors have no clients ??

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Receptionists are very unfriendly and rude, wait time is 45 minutes most of the time. I waited 1.5 hours with a 2 day old baby for the newborn exams , The doctor is friendly and seems knowledgeable. Nurses are friendly but rushed all the time. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

The wait time is highly ridiculous. Neither the doctor nor the staff seem bothered about this. Hoping to change doctors soon.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

With the unfortunate waiting time aside, Dr. Blustein is great. Very understanding and extremely knowledgeable, he is a great pediatrician to have. The only real downside is honestly the insane wait time the office has. Would recommend him as a doctor nonetheless.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Always running at least 90 minutes past appointment time. No respect for people's time. I work in a medical office and our patients are never treated this poorly. Never an apology. Friendly doctor, but impersonal. Doesn't remember anything about any of my 3 teenaged kids who have seen him since infancy. Dirty office. Dr B. Has never washed his hands before examining any of my kids. Even a physical lasts less than 5 minutes. Appointments feel very rushed.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Though Dr. Blustein is not my child's regular pediatrician, we have seen him on many occasions at the RH Clinic when our regular pediatrician is not available. He is very friendly with the kids and seems quite knowledgeable. However, the wait is ridiculous. It's really outrageous to wait 1.5 hours to get checked out for the flu.... I don't understand why he/clinic overbooks to such an extent! It's not just once or twice, it's every time we've been booked to see him . We've been at the clinic for 11 years now, and we see him 2 or 3 times a year. EVERY time is a nightmare of a wait!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr bluestein will have u waiting hours before he can see you regardless if you had an appointment time or not. He does not care that you have waited hours. He will take 5 minutes at the most to see you and send you on your way. He is a good doctor but punctually he is not good, at all. The receptionist could care less about you. They can be rude and short. They don't smile, they are not welcoming. I am getting my sons files transferred to a new doctor and I'm so glad I will no longer be dealing with this office. Absolute bull

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Love Dr Blustein! Have both my kids in his care and he has never steered me wrong! From medical advice to sleep support. He has been the best for our kids. Highly recommend him, he is simply the best. Would not trust my kids with anyone else! Yes the wait time are long, but worth the wait. I read some of these negative comments here and I am shocked. Especially since he is so full and barely accepts new patients. That means his clients are HAPPY with is care!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My 14 month old son was admitted to the hospital and dr.blustein was the dr who took care of him during the week that we were there. He was so careing and understanding he even brought a toy car with him for our son to hold while he checked him . He is a very knowledgable dr and we always felt we were in very good hands. We owe him a huge thank you. Everything he told us that our son would go through and how he would get better was spot on.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

If you're prepared to spend the afternoon waiting he is good. Usually 2 hours after your appointment time he can see you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015