Ratings for Dr. David Sawka

Great office, friendly helpful staff & the dentists always explain what they are doing & what your options are.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr.David Sawka is great. He is always on time thorough and my whole family doesn't mind going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been going there for years with my children. Dr Sawka is a very kind patient dentist. Kids enjoy going there as well.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have been a patient for 17 years and have always had nothing but good things to say about this practice. Dr. Sawka is a very patient and kind along with his hygienists. I would highly recommend this dental office

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have had very courteous, professional and thorough services from Dr. Sawka and his staff. I feel they take excellent care of me, without trying to upsell me as some other dentists have in past. Dr. Sawka has a very easygoing and gentle manner with his patients and I highly recommend he and his hygienists.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I took my kids in for the first time to the dentist in Cochrane. The office is beautiful, the front end staff was great, but the one girl who seen my son was not personable, didn't even show him how to brush, and did not come out to talk to me., she was a bigger blond girl. However the girl who cleaned my daughters teeth was the extreme opposite, Julie was her name (as she introduced herself)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Sawka's quite a few years ago when he first bought the practice. Young and hardworking made him easy to visit on a yearly basis. However, as mentioned in other ratings I took exception to the extremely pushy and rude front end staff. One in particular made me never want to return . I did end up leaving this practice because I was tried of the front end treatment but may consider coming back knowing that this staff member is no longer there. Especially liked the hygienists. I guess a second try might be in order.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Sawka's for over 10+ years. 'Dr. Dave', his hygienists and his assistants are all very knowledgeable and are great to deal with. My only issue over the many years has been with the low level of professionalism with the front desk staff. At my recent yearly appointment I was surprised BUT thrilled to see a major front desk staffing change. There still seems to be one old front staff still there so I avoided dealing directly with her, due to the tone of voice and level of rudeness I have been subjected to in the past. All that being said, there are 2 NEW front desk staff and they were awesome and wonderful to deal with. Happy to see Dr. Sawka has recognised the need for better front desk service!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I too found the front staff at this clinic very rude, it's actually the one main reason I won't be returning. I think the rest are all ok, but the front desk need big time attitude adjustments. I'd never put up with it, let alone spend my hard earned money being treated like that. I really like the dental hygienist though, she and the doctor were very professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I'm in my sixties and lived in different communities in three provinces and Dr. Sawka's practice is the best I've been associated with. His explanations are in clear concise layman's terms, staff are friendly, personable, attentive and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014