Ratings for Dr. Harold Kim

Dr. Kim dealt with my daughter's severe food allergies in a very professional manner. He was very thorough in educating us about food allergies. We came to the appointment feeling very nervous and anxious but left feeling very comfortable and satisfied with Dr. Kim's care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Kim is by far one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Absolutely no bed side manners and seemed to be rushing through his appointments instead of taking the time to listen to his patients. I recommend you go absolutely anywhere else if you're planning to see a specialist.

Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr . Kim is an amazing Doctor. He takes the time to see me last minute. Explain everything. He will talk to me over the phone when I call with a question.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

One of the most amazing doctors I've ever seen. Such a wonderful and caring doctor. He genuinely wants to help patients. He helped me so much with my health concerns and because of him I am completely off very very addictive meds for allergies and congestion! I am so lucky to have been able to see him! He is a incredible Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent specialist! We are so lucky to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I agree he is a good doctor....I was at the London clinic ..St joe's....he ordered a mess of blood work...I called after three weeks to try and get the results. So I can get treatment...can't get in for six months...not impressed........

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Excellent experience dealing with Dr. Kim. He is very personable and you definitely feel that you are being taken care of when you see him. His amazing care does not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Kim is so knowledgeble! He is great with the kids too. He is up on new current therapies. Doesn't like to jump on the band wagon of new product until it's fully tested and researched. Excellent doctor all around. You need to wait a while to see him for first visit but once you are his patient he is easier to see.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Kim. He has helped our family so much and the kids look forward to going to see him. His staff is wonderful too :)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his field - from what I understand he is highly regarded by his peers. Leaves you with a sense of confidence that you're being well looked after. Excellent interpersonal skills. Helpful, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015