Ratings for Dr. Harold Kim

Visited Dr. Harold Kim and he was nice and very thorough but the receptionist staff are horrible. Never answer the phone, I have tried way over 20 times over the past month and a half and have still not received an answer while trying to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Kim has been extremely helpful with my son's severe allergies over last 5 years. He is on top of the most current research in his field, and really cares about his patients. His staff has been always very nice to us. Glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

The wait is long and he does not spend enough time with you

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Kim dealt with my daughter's severe food allergies in a very professional manner. He was very thorough in educating us about food allergies. We came to the appointment feeling very nervous and anxious but left feeling very comfortable and satisfied with Dr. Kim's care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Kim is by far one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Absolutely no bed side manners and seemed to be rushing through his appointments instead of taking the time to listen to his patients. I recommend you go absolutely anywhere else if you're planning to see a specialist.

Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr . Kim is an amazing Doctor. He takes the time to see me last minute. Explain everything. He will talk to me over the phone when I call with a question.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

One of the most amazing doctors I've ever seen. Such a wonderful and caring doctor. He genuinely wants to help patients. He helped me so much with my health concerns and because of him I am completely off very very addictive meds for allergies and congestion! I am so lucky to have been able to see him! He is a incredible Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent specialist! We are so lucky to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I agree he is a good doctor....I was at the London clinic ..St joe's....he ordered a mess of blood work...I called after three weeks to try and get the results. So I can get treatment...can't get in for six months...not impressed........

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Excellent experience dealing with Dr. Kim. He is very personable and you definitely feel that you are being taken care of when you see him. His amazing care does not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015