You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harold Kim

One of the most amazing doctors I've ever seen. Such a wonderful and caring doctor. He genuinely wants to help patients. He helped me so much with my health concerns and because of him I am completely off very very addictive meds for allergies and congestion! I am so lucky to have been able to see him! He is a incredible Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent specialist! We are so lucky to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I agree he is a good doctor....I was at the London clinic ..St joe's....he ordered a mess of blood work...I called after three weeks to try and get the results. So I can get treatment...can't get in for six months...not impressed........

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Excellent experience dealing with Dr. Kim. He is very personable and you definitely feel that you are being taken care of when you see him. His amazing care does not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Kim is so knowledgeble! He is great with the kids too. He is up on new current therapies. Doesn't like to jump on the band wagon of new product until it's fully tested and researched. Excellent doctor all around. You need to wait a while to see him for first visit but once you are his patient he is easier to see.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable in his field - from what I understand he is highly regarded by his peers. Leaves you with a sense of confidence that you're being well looked after. Excellent interpersonal skills. Helpful, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years and cannot say enough in praise of him or his staff. He has helped me to control my allergies & severe asthma and is always willing to discuss the latest research & treatment. To the person who is not going back because he/she had to wait, I feel that you may regret this decision as you not find a better allergist or immunologist in Ontario!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Kim is a caring and thorough Doctor who cares and does his best to make life better for those dealing with allergies. To those who balk at the wait to see him...sorry but once you are his patient he makes every effort to assist even on an emergency basis.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Waited for months...got there early for appointment and no one at front desk. Waited 45 minutes and still no one. Had to go back and yell for assistance and was told they were on lunch. They booked 3 people during their lunch and did not have the common sense to let anyone know they were on lunch while we all sat out front and knew nothing that was going on. No concern at all and not even a apology. Never going back...I will find another caring doctor.

Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Harold Kim's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "One of the most amazing doctors I've ever seen. Such a wonderful and caring doctor. He genuinely wants to help patients. He helped me so much with my health con..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent specialist! We are so lucky to have him in our community!"

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree he is a good doctor....I was at the London clinic ..St joe's....he ordered a mess of blood work...I called after three weeks to try and get the results...."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience dealing with Dr. Kim. He is very personable and you definitely feel that you are being taken care of when you see him. His amazing care doe..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim is so knowledgeble! He is great with the kids too. He is up on new current therapies. Doesn't like to jump on the band wagon of new product until it's fu..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Kim. He has helped our family so much and the kids look forward to going to see him. His staff is wonderful too :)"

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2M 5E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "525 Belmont Avenue West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197459525".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable in his field - from what I understand he is highly regarded by his peers. Leaves you with a sense of confidence that you're being well looked..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years and cannot say enough in praise of him or his staff. He has helped me to control my allergies & severe asthma ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is a caring and thorough Doctor who cares and does his best to make life better for those dealing with allergies. To those who balk at the wait to see ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited for months...got there early for appointment and no one at front desk. Waited 45 minutes and still no one. Had to go back and yell for assistance and was..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "First of all, it took 10 months to see him. Then I wait another 45 minutes..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim straightened out my allergies and he is helping me have a better life through Immunotherapy."

September 15, 2014