Ratings for Dr. Harold Kim

Very knowledgable. Listened to concerns and had helpful advice on managing my allergies in my everyday life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Saw Dr. Kim at Stratford General Hospital for allergy testing. He was absolutely useless and couldn't properly interpret the results of the allergy testing. Didn't explain anything and never offered to repeat the allergy testing. Now 3 years after seeing him, nobody can figure out what my true allergies are because of how inaccurate the testing done by him was, and being in Stratford there's no other way of getting allergy testing. I hate this doctor, if you can go to another allergist, do so.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have had chronic immune problems my entire life. Finally at age 25 I've found a balanced and effective management program thanks to Dr. Kim. He is attentive, kind, generous and willing to work with patients to find the best treatment option for them. Honestly has been a god-send in my healing process.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My father waited a year for a appointment He has progressively gotten worse with reactions to bug bites, and possibly other things causing him to have swelling, pain, itching and not feeling well. after driving 1.5 hours to appointment. he had a 5 minute conversation with my dad and refused to do allergy tests. totally disgusted with him. what a waste of time with no answers.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Great team. Dr. Kim is fantastic as well. Very thorough and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Visited Dr. Harold Kim and he was nice and very thorough but the receptionist staff are horrible. Never answer the phone, I have tried way over 20 times over the past month and a half and have still not received an answer while trying to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Kim has been extremely helpful with my son's severe allergies over last 5 years. He is on top of the most current research in his field, and really cares about his patients. His staff has been always very nice to us. Glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

The wait is long and he does not spend enough time with you

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Kim dealt with my daughter's severe food allergies in a very professional manner. He was very thorough in educating us about food allergies. We came to the appointment feeling very nervous and anxious but left feeling very comfortable and satisfied with Dr. Kim's care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Kim is by far one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Absolutely no bed side manners and seemed to be rushing through his appointments instead of taking the time to listen to his patients. I recommend you go absolutely anywhere else if you're planning to see a specialist.

Submitted June 14, 2016