Ratings for Dr. Harvey W. Schefsky

Excellent Dr. Would highly recommend Dr. Schefsky to all. Very busy office. This Dr. will take the time necessary to make the right diagnosis. Worth any wait time in office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Schefsky for over 15 years. He has always taken the time to listen. Gives me options and ask what I would like to do. He is easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor. The staff is not always the friendliest, but have always gotten back to me promptly.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

A very good old fashioned Navy Doc who takes time to listen to the patient,has seen it all, and more importantly asks the patient what they would like to do

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Schefsky is a caring and thorough doctor. I have never had an issue with him listening and making a good reccomendation as to the next step. He is a great family doc!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

I've been to Dr. Schefsky on many, many occassions. While the long office wait is unfortunate, the time spent with Dr. Schefsky is invaluable. He is about the only doctor that I know who actually takes time to talk AND LISTEN to what the patient says. I own my own medical company and work with many different doctors. So, I am comfortable saying that Dr. Schefsky is one of the best family doctors around!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Harvey W. Schefsky's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, FL