Ratings for Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky

He is a friend of mine. I am very honoured to say that . He is above all doctors in my life the kindest most intelligent honourable man I have ever had the pleasure to visit. He knows immediately how to help you. He actually saved my life when I had pneumonia to the point where u was having a hard time breathing. Thank you. And may Allah bless you for your wonderful ways!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

My favorite new doctor.I would definitely recommend him. He was so friendly & clearly highly experienced (affiliated with Mt. Sinai Hospital). He diagnosed a serious condition that was completely unexpected almost instantly & managed to put my fears to rest-all this on a Saturday afternoon.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

He is a smart and intelligent doctor. One of the best/ nicest Emergency Physicians I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Thank you for everything , Doc!!! May G-d Bless you !!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

when I went to new island hospital i got lucky to get doctor Ostrovsky. he knew alot about medicine and my visit went very smoothly and camly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1994)

AARP