Ratings for Dr. Krishna Rao

Dr. Rao was my ophthalmologist for 4 years. He was a great doctor, very kind and thorough with the eye examinations. He treated my glaucoma and had to do glaucoma surgery for one eye. His post op care was excellent and meticulous and I was lucky to have him as my eye specialist when he was in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

This Doctor no longer practices in Winnipeg, Manitoba so RateMD may wish to remove this profile. I received wonderful care from Dr. Rao when he was my ophthalmologist for 5 years looking after treatment of my glaucoma. He was always professional, kind, and always took time to answer my questions and he always took my concerns seriously. His appointments generally ran on time and I never felt rushed at my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr.Krishna Rao was very rude,unhelpul and didn't have the time to unswer my questions,he seemed very arrogant when I asked a question about my eyes, I disagree with the good comments that some people gave about him. I was not happy at all with his service. I wanted to make a complaint but he moved away so luckily I don't have to deal with that and I hope he improves the way he treats some people. I hope he reads this.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

An excellent doctor. He performed an "emergency" operation on my eye. For the next 2 weeks he saw me twice, sometimes 3 times a day, either in his office or at the hospital. He arranged for another doctor to see me when he was away for a weekend. As for the office staff I found them fine. Of course I am used to dealing with the staff of Dr Roy on the floor above. Now THEY are rude!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Rao is an excellant doctor. My husband sees him for glaucoma and we are very pleased with him. We never have to wait long and he is always very pleasant and seems genuinely interested in you. We are very lucky to have this doctor to look after us.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Rao is a great doctor. He always has time to explain what is going on, and answer any questions you have. His receptionist is the exact opposite.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Rao for 3 years now. He is a wonderful Dr. He's kind, will take the time to explain things, doesn't mind if you ask questions. I will have to agree about other people's comments on his staff. Not overly warm but do their jobs. Great Dr though and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Rao is very courteous, efficient, certainly inspires confidence, explains what he is doing as he goes along, and gives a detailed explanation of results. Felt very encouraged by his approach. His staff is very efficient, but not very warm or personal.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

A miracle doctor.Was told by another prominent eye surgeon that cataract surgery was out of the question because I had glaucoma & macular degeneration. Dr Rao undertook this challenging surgery & now I can see again. I have complete confidence in Dr.Rao & have no problem in recommending him to other patients. Great job Dr. Rao

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

respectful/curteous &takes time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007