Ratings for Dr. Susan T. Hunze

called to make an appointment and as the phone rang the receptionist FINALLY picked up the phone and said dr hunzes office and i said hi can i make an appointment please...and she replies "I guess so"... ha! You guess so? wow. so then i decided to be rude back and say uh yeah.. and then she changes her attitude just like that.. after i made the appointment i then called later to cancel... that just mad me so mad.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Hunze after my family physician thought the pain I was having was due to endometriosis. Dr. Hunze dismissed the idea without any kind of examination. Subsequently I saw another OB/CYN who performed a laparoscopy and confirmed that I did in fact have endometriosis and has since prescribed treatment. I went to Dr. Hunze because she had good ratings on another site but it's hard to believe anyone would take this Dr. seriously given she has offensive wall postings in the office with the word "Retards" as well as negative political messages. I wouldn't advise going to this Dr. if you want an accurate diagnosis, good patient care, and professional atmosphere.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

It does not surprise me at all when I looked up her licensing records and found out "The Board found cause to discipline license due to Licensee prescribing a controlled substance to herself, to her husband, and had her BNDD registration placed on probation. License is placed on five (5) years probation." until 2014. https://renew.pr.mo.gov/licensee-search-detail.asp?passkey=1250271

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Susan was extremely attentive to my pregnancies--both the first and the second. I was high risk and she reassured me throughout and I have two beautiful healthy babies as a result of her good care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Consistently brushed off my concerns and misdiagnosed me. Finally after I had to force her to do a biopsy, she told me she misdiagnosed my cancer because "I didnt have insurance at the time and she didnt think I would have wanted to pay the $500 for a biopsy" I told her it would have been nice to have been given that choice or option then. Had her nurse call me to tell me it was cancer. She couldnt even call me herself to let me know. Office usually seemed empty but wait time for the appointments were 45 minutes or more.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Susan T. Hunze's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Henry Ford / HAP