Ratings for Dr. Mario L. Dominguez

Called for an appointment for chest pain. . Made appointment two weeks later. Day of appointment called """"and cancelled and referred me to a neurologist. For my chest pain! I changed my primary nd months later i"" f2f "find i may have cancer. If you want tlive don't go to him. He doesn't care. And the new bid

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

This man should not have a license. My husband was misdiagnosed by this so called physician all because he wasn't thorough with anything he does whether it be exams, listening to the patient or reading test results and reports. He sat in his office and called myself and my husband in to tell us in the least caring manner that my husband had a life threatening deadly disease. Turns out he didn't read page 2 of his lab report. The one that clearly stated the results being negative. Luckily we saw a real physician in Boston that enlightened us. I reported Dominguez to the medical board.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

My first with Dr. Dominguez was a 5 minute yearly physical. I spent more time filling out the health questionnaire, which I do not believe he looked over because I had to stop him from leaving the room and ask him to address some concerns listed. He said I should be "good for another 2 thousand miles" and went on his way. I would never recommend this guy. His medical assistant had more interest in my care than he did.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

If you have a real issue do not go see this guy. He does not care about you or even listen to what you have to say. He referred me to a specialist, then after he heard who I was going to suggested the specialist THAT HE REFERRED ME TO was some type of quack. He refuses to look any further into my symptoms and suggested that they are all in my head and actually said to me "It is what it is." REALLY? It's a shame he is so useless because the staff is great and you never wait to see him, but that's because he takes 2 minutes with each patient. Basically, he can't be bothered with you, or your health concerns.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I went to Mario for about 10 years and personally liked him but left after a couple of issues. The first was when I noticed rash- like spots on my back and other areas. He chalked it up to a heat rash and dismissed it. When I asked him why I had 2 odd spots at the joints of each arm he said it was due to my short sleeve shirts hitting that area. Um...sure Doc. I went to a dermatologist who informed me I had Tinea Versicolor, a pretty serious fungal disease. The other time I was dealing with slight chest pain on occasion. He listened to my heart and decided I had some valve issues. I went to a heart specialist on my own who said my heart was great and linked my pain to digestive issues. That was enough for me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

The price was right, however I felt very rushed and he was not very helpful. After my first visit it didn't even feel like he was doing his job or even listening for anything through his stethoscope. All of my questions felt like he was giving me a forced answer and could have cared less about me. All and all it was my worst doctors visit. Jordan Hospital and Jordan Hospital Associates are just awful. Considering the doctor they gave me before had to resign for negligence after prescribing medication that killed someone. I guess I should have known he wouldn't be that great of a doctor considering he's named after a video game. THANKS DR. MARIO!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

very happy with the care that Dr. Dominguez provides. He is very thorough and detailed about my care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

He is a very kind and helpful doctor. His staff is friendly, especially his nurse. I have been a patient of his for years and he has always been polite and professional during my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

If your looking for a real doctor do not count on this one. He is simply a Band-Aid doctor. People in his own medical group do not know of him. Does not return calls after hours. Only does testing if you demand it. If it goes past an x-ray or stethescope take it to another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Do not go to see this doctor. I feel he has a poor bedside manner and rather than answer questions he would prefer not to be bothered. I went there last week and was treated in a rushed manor. Today due to an ongoing problem I had another appointment. I changed my cell phone number and they tried to call me to cancel because he did not want to see me and thought I should see a specialist. When I got to the office, I was unaware of this and saw him leaving with a pizza and a 2liter soda bottle out the back door. His receptionist, a very nice and professional woman, explained that they tried to call. He was there, saw me come in and left with his pizza. He could have at least seen me or offered a referral. I went to Compass Urgent Care in Bridgewater and they were very helpful. People there told me they were not surprised by his behavior. I have changed to another primary care physician within Compass Medical. Research others before seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Mario L. Dominguez's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Guardian