Ratings for Dr. Eileen Biggs

Dr Biggs has been my doc for 4 years now, and she seems as though she is getting worse and worse. I done feel as though she takes my problems seriously, I rarley go to the doctor only when I need to go, so I feel as though she should take more time and actually listen to what I have to say rather then making her own conclusions. She has no sympathy and I feel she is not there for her patients anymore...which is terrible. I was pleased with her in the beginning, but now I want to change doctors (which is going to be impossible)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Keeps you waiting for over an hour past your appointment time in the waiting room. Keeps you waiting in the exam room for over an hour. And then has the gaul to open the door look at you and ask "What do you want?" No hello, how's your day, sorry for the wait. Very rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Eileen Bigs is a very good dr. and very through she is very good and helpful. i would recommend here to any one .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007