Ratings for Dr. Per G. Bjorkman

Didn't listen and missed a huge underlying problem that was affecting me the night I was admitted. He was very creepy and didn't seem to truly care.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Personable, knowledgeable and helpful. asst David the same.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I was seen by Dr Bjorkan in the Taos emergency Hospital. Dr Bjorkan was busy at my arrival but I was kept informed as to what was going on. When he came in my room he asked me if my medical condition was such. Dr Bjorkman was the first dr that got my condition exact. He then proceeded to give me the exact medication that I needed, including another add on medication that helped. I end up in the ER quite a bit & to date has been the only Dr that has been exact and very helpful. Dr. Bjorkman was even more knowledgeable that my own general doctor. I have been in the ER numerous times and would strongly recomend this DR.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr Bjorkman treated me when I wound up in ER at Taos Hospital. He knew his stuff, was thorough in ordering up the right tests to rule out underlying causes. Was not rushed in treating me. Has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Per G. Bjorkman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental