Ratings for Dr. Mary Ann Gorcsi

Dr Gorcsi is a caring doctor. However! her staff leave alot to be desired when it comes to professionalism. I have been her patient for 20 years. She has one nurse in particular who is just plain miserable. Treats people like dirt for no reason. Last time I went in for an appt and was describing my symptoms to her, she basically accused me of seeking pain meds. WTF? I've never taken them in my life, I was there for antibiotics. She was so rude. Still have no idea how this nurse gets away with her behaviour because I noticed when the doctor appeared, the nurse changed her attitude and pretended to be professional. So, the doctor is ok but her staff is hit and miss.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I love Dr Gorsci. Her staff is great too. I went through major depression and they were there for me right away. I phoned receptionist a lot and they would always get back to me if they were busy

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr gorcsi is a good doctor. She always listens to my concerns and i have never had an issue getting referrals. Her receptionist is miserable. Rude.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have had Dr Gorcsi since the moment she became a doctor, I have read the other reviews and disagree with some of the comments. Dr. Gorsci is truly a very caring and thoughtful doctor. She has went out of her way taking care of my son and I even calling our home personally. She always listens and gives us options for treatment including which specialists to see. She went above and beyond the call of duty with regards to my son's care and for that I am grateful. I would highly recommend her however, I am sure that her practice is full. I would not trade her for any other doctor, period.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

The front desk reception are UNBELIEVABLE!Also the only time some people have to make appointments is over their lunch hour, and the office is CLOSED every day, then when they do open the line is BUSY for hours!!! Looking into another doctor as there are doctors taking new patients who might give a crap about how their patients are being treated!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Gorcsi is a compassionate advocate to her patients and provides tender support, works as hard as she has to and never loses hope. She is an Amazing woman and doctor! She is honest and tolerant about diverse views and circumstances and only prescribes meds when she really knows they have the potential to help. I love my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr Gorcsi does not take anything seriously. she never believes a patient has a problem til it is a festering, obvious injury. you can go see her 12 times and tell her what the problem is, but she just nods and says 'okay'.....and waits til the symptoms turn into the disease.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

this doctor is very kind and listens well. i would recommnend her but NOT her front line reception!!! they are UNBELIEVABLY rude, in particular a girl named Stephanie who is quite possibly the most ignorant receptionist i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have no problem with dr gorcsi, but I have a big problem with her front desk reception. There's a couple ladies there, one younger girl in particular, who are just downright rude. They treat patients with condescension and a very impatient attitude. On one occasion the younger receptionist reduced me to tears solely because of her callous and rushed attitude. She pretended to type and rolled her eyes. One wonders if dr g is aware how some of her staff acts when she isn't around? They are quick to act professional when she shows her face.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Both my daughter and I are patients of Dr. Gorcsi. Although we don't see her often which is a good thing, our visits are always a great experience. We love her!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010