Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Baler

I have seen the Dr several times, and each time was a positive experience. Wait time has always been minimal, he was prompt, caring, answered all questions and made referrals as appropriate. Excellent care!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Joseph Baler has been my doctor for a decade. I respect his knowledge. He works with me to provide the medicine I am comfortable taking. He recently began treating my nephew who has significant medical issues. Both the doctor and his staff have worked hard to treat him and form a very good relationship with him. My nephew is now able to control his pain enough to be able to work. Immeasurable value to our family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Wait staff is horrible, don't know why he keeps them there. He is quickly losing patients due to their attitudes. By far worst doctors office I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Although Dr. Baler is competent, his nurse is rude and difficult to deal with. Left office today without even seeing doctor because of her unpleasant comments and condescending attitude. Will never return.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Joseph Baler was quite rude and distant. He was not forthcoming about my skin disorder and almost seemed standoffish when he looked at my arm. I would definitely not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Stay away from this office! Made appt. last Sept. for Feb.- got a call wk before that Dr. was entitled to a vacation. Closest appt. 2 months later...no reminder call- Tammy the receptionist is beyond rude and unprofessional- wouldn't rebook- or give me to a manager... she said she would have doctor call me back- fat chance of that...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Very knowledgeable and straightforward. Dr. Baler diagnosed me and treated me in a very professional manner and also helped me feel better about what I had gone to see him about. I've been to a few dermatologists and Dr. Baler has been the best I have seen.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

He was able to diagnose my skin problem as Prurigo Nodularis, when all other doctors had been treating me for simple dermatitis to no avail. He was also able to prescribe the proper medications that helped much better than the antibiotics and steroid ointments I had been on.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Joseph S. Baler's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY